abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Features keep coming and going. Is this intentional?

The burner-hours and burner-starts statistics were missing in the API for my installation since the implementation of the new login on 15.07.2021 (see #181510) but now all of the sudden these features are there and work fine.

This is good news, except that at the same time I'm now missing 
heating.circuits.0.circulation.pump. This feature was working fine until end of October. Unfortunately the change log for the API's server implementation is not available. External developers have no way of knowing what kind of changes have been made to the server/API and if missing features like this are intentional or not. Any ideas?

At this stage I'm wondering if all this API is really intended as a serious, professional platform, or is it just somebody's playground. 

6 ANTWORTEN 6

Hello @joeH68 ,

Thank you for the feedback. With the release of the Developer Portal, we have released an official way of utilizing the API for private use. With the public API available, we also had to turn off any unintended use of the API (which was available before 15.07.).

As we are continously working on our cloud solution as well as the offering of our API, it is possible to have changes in the functionality. We do our best to keep you and all users updated, but due to the amount of different systems and compatibilities, it is possible to have some unexpected changes. Your feedback helps us provide the compatibility and the quality that you are expecting.

As already mentioned in a different thread, I forwarded your issue with the missing feature "heating.circuits.N.circulation.pump" to the development. I will keep you updated.

Best,

Michael

Hi @MichaelHanna ,

thanks for your reply. I hope your development is able to localize and provide a fix for the "heating.circuits.N.circulation.pump" problem.

Unfortunately I need to report another problem introduced with the October update that I just noticed: 

the daily gas consumption value for domestic hot water (heating.gas.consumption.dhw) is not being updated. It always returns the values (7, 15, 18, 17, 15, 21, 22, 18). 

Is this a known Problem?

Thanks

Hi everyody, @MichaelHanna 

unfortunately I must go back to this old thread to report a new (old) missing point error, this time is <heating.circuits>. It suddenly stopped working a few days ago. I'm using the pyvicare python library.

I tried to look at Viessmann's changelog but got a broken link (https://developer.viessmann.com/de/doc/changelog)

Any ideas or information what has changed?

Thanks

Hi @joeH68,

the URL of the changelog has changed. Since we relaunched the Developer Portal in March, you can find the changelog here: https://documentation.viessmann.com/static/changelog

Concerning the features heating.circuits, it should be available. Please check by directly using a tool like Postman to request the feature via API as I cannot say anything about the pyvicare plugin.

Best,

Michael

Hi @MichaelHanna ,

thanks for your reply. I can now see the changelog. Concerning the heating.circuits, it resumed working short after your reply, without any changes from my side 🤔 

Now all of the sudden, heating.burners stopped working. Last successfull call was on 2022-06-14 12:27:17

however the changelog does not show any changes in June. 🙄

Now I'm wondering if these errors may also occur as a result of an operational problem in your server and/or in my burner. What do you think? 

I have been pointing to development changes but perhaps it is not their fault. Is there a way to check this?

Thanks!

Hi @joeH68, the feature "heating.burners" should be available. Is the issue still existing? Could you share the error code and description you are receiving?

Thanks!

Best,

Michael