abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Beantwortet! Gehe zur Lösung.

heating.sensors.temperature.return not found

Hi,

One of the important parameters in a correctly functioning heating system is the heating return temperature. This information should be available as heating.sensors.temperature.return according to the API documentation.

I tried:

https://api.viessmann.com/iot/v1/equipment/installations/XXXXX/gateways/XXXXX/devices/0/features/hea...

and got

'statusCode': 404, 'errorType': 'FEATURE_NOT_FOUND'

The heating system is a Vitodens 200 system.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Carsten

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hello @BiQuad ,

Is the information on the return temperature available in your ViCare app? Please also check the availability of the information on the device directly.

In general, we list of available features via API varies between installations (device and controller type). It could be the case that this information is not available for your installation. If you can check it in the app and on the device, this could give an indicatiom.

Best regards,

Michael

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hello @BiQuad ,

Is the information on the return temperature available in your ViCare app? Please also check the availability of the information on the device directly.

In general, we list of available features via API varies between installations (device and controller type). It could be the case that this information is not available for your installation. If you can check it in the app and on the device, this could give an indicatiom.

Best regards,

Michael

Hi Michael,

Many thanks for your swift reply! You are right - the heating return temperature is not available in the ViCare app either.

It would be interesting if others reading this thread could let me know if you have information on the heating return temperature (heating.sensors.temperature.return) and which Vitodens system or configuration you have.

Best regards,

Carsten

Same here - 200-W and no return temperature available.
I really wonder why. The system must measure the temperature I assume.
It would be great to have the values for optimizing the heating parameters.