abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Change internal configuration to OpenTherm

Good morning,

I have a Vitodens 100W boiler and the Viessmann technician left it configured and working for me, but I want to try the OpenTherm connection option (C7 -> 14 of the manual), is there any simple way to change the operating mode of the boiler to go by OpenTherm without having to reconfigure the whole boiler or having to call the Viessmann technician? (it's pretty far) I don't want to touch things I don't understand or mess with the current options. I have seen that from the Vitacare App it cannot be changed.

Thank you very much

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hello Jorge,

in our community we only support in German and only heating systems and components which are produced for the German market. If you need support in your native language or support for a system which is not produced for the German market, please tell us where you are from an we will give you the contact details of our competent colleagues in your region.

Greeting Benjamin from the Customer-Care-Team

Hello Benjamin,
I am from Spain, and the boiler is a Viessmann Vitodens 100W. I have contacted you in this forum because I assume that you have much more experience than the local technical support, being a German brand. As these are very specific topics, I wanted to know your opinion/knowledge. Thanks.

Please contact the local support, which can support you in your native language.

https://www.viessmann.es/es/contacto,%20tel%C3%A9fono,%20direcci%C3%B3n,%20Pinto,%20Madrid,%20horari...

Top-Lösungsautoren