abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

ViCare Gas tile & consumption statistics

Hi,

are there some gas boilers that does not report the gas consumption in the ViCare app?

I have a Vitodens 100-W with such ”problem”.. Do share the same experience?

Regards,

S

16 ANTWORTEN 16

Hi there, I have the same issue. Is there any update regarding this?

@SorinB 

Hi there, I've just received an update regarding this issue from Viessmann Romania.

It seems that the gas and electricity consumption is not available at the moment in the iOS app. I've tested it on the Android ViCare app and it seems to work on Android.

1. That is a bit strange because I use ViCare on Android and I still have no information about gas or electricity consumption.

2. I do not understand why it should be different in in Romania, in Germany, in US or anywhere else.

Regards,
S

Hmm weird.

I am not a Viessmann official 😅 but do you have the latest app version? Perhaps you can try to remove it and reinstall it.

This a screenshot for my Vitodens 100-W B1KF from an Android phone which I took today.

numanx_0-1634209175442.jpeg

I have a Vitodens 100-W B1HC-35 with Vitoconnect OT2 + Vitotrol 100 OT1

I will try to uninstall and reinstall to see what happens

Thank you,

S

Have reinstalled the ViCare. No gas tile unfortunately.

ViCare version is 3.8.0 on Android 11 running on Redmi Note 8 Pro

Here is a screenshot from ViCare

InkedWhatsApp Image 2021-10-23 at 09.43.26_LI.jpg

Salut/Hello Sorin!

Pentru Vitodens 100 B1KF (ultimul model) , pe Android afiseaza consumul de gaz pe IOS nu.
For Vitodens 100 BIKF (last model), on Android display the gas consumption, on IOS not.

Sebastian Vlaicu

Thank you for your contribution,

However, as mentioned above I have a Vitodens 100-W B1HC-35 with Vitoconnect OT2 + Vitotrol 100 OT1 and I am running ViCare version is 3.8.0 on Android 11.

@numanx  also confirmed it works for Vitodens 100-W B1KF with ViCare working on Android.

Regards,
S

Why isn't there a graph with multiple bars in each tab (e.g., Mon, Tue, ..., Sun (rotated) for Daily, as advertized in Google PlayStore)?

because @numanx has shared a screenshot from the monthly view. I can see in that it is available also a tab with daily view.

Not my case, I only see those empty graphs for all the three tabs, even though I started using ViCare in mid-September.

Interesting. Can you share a screenshot?

What is your boiler model?

I hv similar issue. Boiler installed in october,  but i can not see monthly history or graphics (neither daily nor monthly).

Screenshot_20211219-100847_ViCare.jpg

In last v3.10.1 on ViCare Viessmann vitodens 100-w b1kc-26 + Vitoconnect ot2 and Vitotrol 100 ot1 + outdoor temperature sensor the temperature curves and the slope is it working normally does the application have full functionality?

Отрицательный. Мой ViCare (v3.10.1) не показывает кривые/наклон.

Screenshot_20220129-071007_ViCare.jpg
Screenshot_20220129-071001_ViCare.jpg
Screenshot_20220129-070954_ViCare.jpg
Screenshot_20220129-070938_ViCare.jpg

I'm having same issue (missing gas consumption) with the exact same setup like @SorinBVitodens 100-W B1HC-35 with Vitoconnect OT2 + Vitotrol 100 OT1

Running 3.16.1 for android

Top-Lösungsautoren