abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

What are the risks if the boiler remains without gas when outside is bellow 0 Celsius

HI,

I have a Vitodens 100W boiler connected to a propane tank.

What are the risks if the boiler remains without gas when outside is bellow 0 Celsius?

Any other recommendations to prepare for the winter?

Thank you,

S

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hi Sorin,

the main risk is that a water pipe may freeze and break. If there is still electrical power the Vitodens will switch the pump(s) on and circulates the water in the heat system so that it may not freeze. But if there are drinkwater pipes in the house with water that does´nt flow, it is just a question of time till they got freezed.

If you want to leave this house unheated for a longer time in a region that has very cold winters, better (let) close the drinkwater main valve and blow all water out of all pipes with compressed air.

Hi,

Thank you for the info.

When out of gas my Vitodens shows and error message. That error message will not prevent the pump to start and circulate the water?

Also my Vitodens works with Vitoconnect OT2 + Vitotrol 100 OT1 that is a room thermostat. The pump will start if the Vitotrol  will register the 0 Celsius value or only if an outside sensor is available?

Kind regards,

S

Please post the Serial No. of the Vitodens for the right service manual.

Top-Lösungsautoren