abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

strange behavior of the regulation of a Vitodens 200

Can someone help me with the strange behavior of the regulation of a Vitodens 200?

Is there somewhere a document (in any language, google will translate) that describe the behavior of the regulation of the Vitodens 200-W ?

We have installed in July a new Vitodens 200-W with integrated wifi and outside temperature sensor but no internal temperature sensor (we are waiting for the Vicare smart climate thermostatics vales) and a Vitocell 100 of 160 liters

I have some problems with the behavior of the regulation, and our installator is on vacation for one month

Installations has 11 radiators all with thermostatics valves

In normal behavior, the burner starts when the flow temperature is around 8° lower than the température defined by the heating curve and generally the temperature raise to 15° above the defined

Slope was set to 1,4

Level to 0

Requested temperature for the room 25°

Maximum temperature for the boiler 70°

The problem occured after the burner was stopped for a certain amount of time (no demand due to the thermostatic valves)

I wanted to heat the bathroom which is located on the north and is colder than the rest of the house; so i opened the valve but nothing happened

The flow temperature started to decrease but the burner did not start

I increased the requested room temperature gradually till 32°;

the temperature defined by the curve was 47°; i opened 2 other radiators; the effective temperature went done to 25° (so a delta of 22°) and finally the burner starts (but i don't know if it's due to the delta of temperature or to a time calculated based on the settings of those parameters which are set to the default 1 for 1606.0 minimum burner pause time (integral method based on parameter 1606.4) and 50 for 1606.4 (integral threshold for burner switch off))

Can somebody help me; what shall i do in order to be able to warm my bathroom without having to wait a certain amount of time  ?

I closed the 2 other radiators and when my wife closed the radiator of the bathroom we got a warning with the temperature limiter

At this time and during the following tests we were outside the time period of the production of sanitary warm water

I investigated and find a scenario to reproduce this temperature warning problem; same scenario and value except requested room temperature lowered to 30°; and when the burner starts i close directly all the radiators and the burner continue without any demand

It continues to burn when :

• the 47° defined by the heating curve are reached
  • The 70° defined by the limit are reached (on my very old burner with fuel; the burner stopped at the requested temperature; and the temperature continues to raise due to the inertia but here it did not stop)
  • At 80° the burner was still active

And it finally stopped at 89° (and i opened a radiator in order to avoid the warning)

I realized a film of this test that i can provide if someone from Viessmann wants to investigate

Is there a minimum of time that the burner should function before stopping (without taking care of the 70° limit defined)

I cannot imagine that this is a normal behavior

0 ANTWORTEN 0
Top-Lösungsautoren