abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Beantwortet! Gehe zur Lösung.

API Access Token generieren: Fehlermeldungen

Hallo,

ich versuche einen Access Token für den Zugriff über die API zu generieren - keine Chance.

Alle Posts gelesen, verschiedene Verfahren angewandt - es geht nicht.

Zusätzlich versucht: Im Developer Portal, "MyDashboard" gibt es links unten die Funktion, einen Access Token per Menüauswahl zu generieren. Das funktioniert auch nicht. Fehlermeldung: "There was an error generating access token. Please try again." Welcher Fehler aufgetreten ist wird nicht gemeldet.

Das kann ich dann versuchen so oft ich will  - es endet immer wieder mit dieser Fehlermeldung.

(Ein Client ist übrigens angelegt, alles vorhanden, alles korrekt.)

Wenn ich ein als funktionsfähiges beschriebenes Verfahren (Schritt 1 per Browser, Schritt 2 per Postman) anwende, dann erhalte ich in Postman das Ergebnis: "invalid grant". Postman meldet dazu, die Anforderung wäre nicht erfolgreich wegen "bad syntax". Das ist auch Unsinn, die Anforderung wird ja von Postman generiert. Es sind alle Daten korrekt eingegeben. Die 20 Sekunden Zeitspanne für Schritt 2 ist auch eingehalten.

Es überrascht, dass die Funktion zur Generierung auf der Web Site auch nicht funktionsfähig ist. MS Edge und Chrome liefern dasselbe Ergebnis. Der Browser kann es damit auch nicht sein.

Hat die Funktion zur Zeit einen generellen Defekt?

Gruß, Klaus

2 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNGEN

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hallo zusammen,

Please have a look at the following post where I described some recent points concerning the authentication process.

Mainly, please switch to the version 3 (v3) of the authentication. Also, we now provide a feature to generate an access token via the API Dashboard.

The authentication itself is working properly. If you still experience problems, you can share your authentication requests, which helps identifying issues.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Michael

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Hello Michael,

thanks for your reply and explanations.

I tried the API Dashboard  - now the Access Token is properly generated.

Regards,

Klaus

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 ANTWORTEN 10

Ich antworte mir selbst: Die API funktioniert, Access Token ist generiert. Es muss ein temporäres Systemproblem gewesen sein.

Randnotiz: Die FHEM-Anbindung regelt die Verwaltung von Access Token und Refresh selbst - es muss nur auf dem Viessmann-Server funktionieren, und da war gestern definitiv ein Problem. Alles bestens, Daten sind da, bis auf eine Unstimmigkeit mit zwei leeren Datenpunkten. Das ist aber ein anderes Thema.

Gruß, Klaus

Update/Korrektur: Ich nutze ein in Perl geschriebenes Modul für FHEM - das hat funktioniert. Die allgemeine Funktion im Dev Portal ist nicht funktionsfähig, wie man aus anderen Antworten entnehmen kann.

Hallo,

ich habe das gleiche Problem. Ich habe die letzten Tage mehrfach versucht einen Access Token über das Developer Portal zu generieren, bekomme aber die gleiche Fehlermeldung:  "There was an error generating access token. Please try again."

Ebenfalls mehrere Browser probiert.

VG

Stefan

Hi,

I have the same problem. Cannot generate the API token.

Tried on 4 different machines, different url's, several different days ... never works : I'm being logged off everytime, immediately after clicking "generate token" and after login in again I then see the Error message as mentioned above by Klaus.

I assume I have to wait for a lucky day like Klaus had before  ... 😉

Regards,

Johan

Hi,
to be more precise: I did not use the function on the dev portal web site - because this is simply not working.
I am wondering if this was ever tested ... and if, probably on a local environment, which has much differernt performance (response time) than a real world scenario, with access over the Internet.

In my case, I wanted to query the server for integration with FHEM, an open source home automation software. There is a module available (written in Perl). This performs the Access Token and Refresh Token management via scripts. I have seen comments in other posts regarding the Access Token topic, where it was mentioned that scripts would help to overcome timing issues. There is a 20 second window between the two steps to generate the token  - possible that 1) access via a Web Browser and then 2) using Postman cases some kind of timeout. In my case, I had another very strange result, a message pointing to wrong syntax (which was even more strange).

Well, I have a solution - because I used a different technique. The issue on the Dev Portal is still there, which is a more general problem.

I'll try to re-open this case, flag it as "new". The Viessmann Devs should review the function and investigate.

Regards, Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for sharing your experience and findings !

Let's hope it gets fixed so I can finally create that access token and try something out with Postman for a start ...

Kind regards,

Johan

Hallo zusammen,

Please have a look at the following post where I described some recent points concerning the authentication process.

Mainly, please switch to the version 3 (v3) of the authentication. Also, we now provide a feature to generate an access token via the API Dashboard.

The authentication itself is working properly. If you still experience problems, you can share your authentication requests, which helps identifying issues.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Michael

Hello Michael,

thanks for your reply and explanations.

I tried the API Dashboard  - now the Access Token is properly generated.

Regards,

Klaus

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your reply and additional info !

I previously also used that API dashboard and tried again many times, unfortunately it does not want to generate that token for me.

I'm thrown out the dashboard after trying to generate it and after a providing my user/pw to login again I see that error message.

No idea what can be the cause of this issue.

Kind regards,

Johan

Hi, I am having the exact same issue since signing up 2 days ago. API token is not being generated  and I am being logged out after creating a Token via the Dashboard. 

Hi, I deleted the client, recreated it and pointed the redirect URL to vicare://oauth-callback/everest

Again I was kicked out of the interface but after logon again I saw my token was finally created ...