abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

[Urgent!] New bug in Vicare SRC causes large overshoots

Since a couple weeks I noticed a new bug in Vicare SRC. The thermostats do not close and cause a large overshoot in the requested temperature. So far I've noticed overshoots of 3° or more, all while there are no external heat sources being introduced in the house.

TakieYC_0-1672942094845.png

Note: "brede opening" should mean weite Öffnung in German. These screenshots where taken several hours after the start of the 20°C request.

Restarting my communication module seems to fix it temporarily (after restart I can hear the thermostats close). But the next day it always appears again.

Could the please be fixed asap?

41 ANTWORTEN 41

Hello TakieYC,

in this community we can only support devices sold and operated in Germany since we have no access to devices and accounts located outside of Germany. Please contact your regional service via mail, you can find the address on the Viessmann homepage of your country under "Contact".

Best regards,

Chris - Customer Care Team

@CustomerCareChris my local Viessmann support is practically non-existing. I did email them but I can almost guarantee I will not get a response or any help for at least several weeks. 

How do I get this resolved fast??

I can confirm, the bug is existing. I have to manualy restart the communication modul every morning to get it working. This condition cannot be sustained!

Gateway serial: 7724827012574228

Best regards,

Lala

After further researching, the system works fine ONLY for cca 30min-1h after communication modul has been restarted. Than another restart is needed, because the regulation of the valves gets stuck.

In professional software development you have code review, unit and integration testing, functional acceptance, then manual and automated testing. And lastly validation. Only then it goes out to the user.

How the hell did such a huge and obvious bug make it into production? I have the feeling the whole Vicare platform is developed by some intern who pushes his code straight to live.

And to add insult to injury: the bug has been there for several weeks now! Complete and total amateurism as usual.

Same issue this morning again! 

I suppose the bug might be present since OTA firmware update on 16.12.2022 at early morning hours CET. (Version 506.2244.4.0). This was in conjunction with the issue of ViGuide failure in the middle of December 2022.

@CustomerCareChris 

@Benjamin_Reuter

I would appreciate if someone competent from Viessmann commented the situation. Problem still persists.

This is software bug, not a problem with a device sold outside Germany. And you have access to the devices worldwide, like you had access to my device 16.12.2022 when the firmware was updated. 

Thank you. 

In my case its Vitodens 222-W B2LF-19 1,9-19kW (E3 platform), installed 07/22. 

Please help.

"...Die Kommunikation zwischen ViCare, Vitodens und ViCare-Heizkörperthermostate läuft ausschließlich über den Server..."

and the bug continues to persist, viessmann doesnt want to react ? 

It would by fair from viessmann to admit the bug and make a promise that they are trying to solve it.

Bug still present.

No response so far from Viessmann Belgium

Bug still present, after restarting Comunication module, positions of the valves change and remain changed. Today another bug occured, vicare, viguide inform that hot water preparing is inactive (cannot be even selected), but in real it is active and still works as usually. 

Still not resolved. To summarize:

- Bug was probably introduced around 16/12/2022 with the update to communication module v506.2244.4.0

- I reported this first 28/12 to Viessmann Belgium

- I reported this 05/01 again here and to Viessmann Belgium.

We are now 13/01 and still no fix. So we have this very serious bug that has been ignored for 29 days so far by Viessmann. Maybe we didn’t pay enough to get a system that doesn’t even get the basics to work ?!

Total and absolute amateurism.

Communication module restart is needed twice a day! OMG, viessmann wake up!

I observed another BUG while the communication module restarted. Ive set temperatures manually before that. Because the older bug with the not closing valves I had to restart the communication module. After restarting, the temperatures set manually have been cancelled.

Annoying, but not really a bug that lost one I think. But as a user you shouldn't constantly need to restart in the first place.

Before this Vicare crap I had a very nice Nest thermostat. In 3 years of use I never had to restart anything. Hell I don't even know if it had a restart button. There just was no need for it since everything always worked as expected.

What I couldnt understand is why Viessmann dont pay any attention to this.

Was ich nicht verstehe ist, warum Viessmann darauf keine Rücksicht nimmt.

I think this might have been resolved (about time). @Lala_OK can you confirm this on your side?

No @TakieYC, unfortunately I cannot confirm that it is resolved on my side 😞

Valve position data is stuck today from 4:40 AM (valve position - full open) 

True the valve positions do not update consistently in Viguide. But do the actual overshoots still occur on your side?

Top-Lösungsautoren