abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Beantwortet! Gehe zur Lösung.

Vitoconnect 100 blinking red for WiFi

Hi!

I have recently bought a Vitoconnect 100 OPTO1 for my Vitodens 300 and i can't register it in vicare application. I bought it as used from a person, but he said it is brand new and he has never used it (it even has every packaging thing on it, the foil on vitoconnect, the cable tie thing on the usb and the power adapter).

When I try to register the vitoconnect in vicare:

- the vitoconnect has green light for the connection with the heater

- after I gave the wifi information in the application, on vitoconnect the wifi led starts to blink in yellow, then blink in green and then blink in red.

I checked my router and I saw that the vitoconnect is connected to it, so I think the wifi is OK, it has an IP and the router has a stable internet connection.

The problem is very similar to another user's problem: https://www.viessmann-community.com/t5/Konnektivitaet/HelloI-have-recently-bought-a-second-hand-Vito...

There is a video in the other thread and the full process and the behavior of leds is exactly the same for me. And the other thread got me thinking, maybe the vitoconnect is already registered to another user?

Can someone please help me?

Sorry to write in English, but I'm from Hungary and my German is not good enough for this. I hope it is not a problem.

Thanks,

Peter

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hello ,

in this community we can only support devices sold and operated in Germany since we have no access to devices and accounts located outside of Germany.

Please contact your regional service via mail, you can find the address on the Viessmann homepage of your country under "Contact".

Best regards,

Chris - Customer Care Team

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 ANTWORT 1

Hello ,

in this community we can only support devices sold and operated in Germany since we have no access to devices and accounts located outside of Germany.

Please contact your regional service via mail, you can find the address on the Viessmann homepage of your country under "Contact".

Best regards,

Chris - Customer Care Team

Top-Lösungsautoren