abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vitoconnect -vicare app

Hi everyone. 

I think since the last update (a few days ago), the heating unit is no longer using my time zone. I just realized that it is too cold for the set time. It was supposed to turn to comfort heat at 19:00 and it did at 20:00. Same for the morning interval. I'm on EET and it seems that the unit is on CET. Please do something about it. I rescheduled the entire program, but it is frustrating. 

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hello malamutza,

in this community we can only support devices sold and operated in Germany since we have no access to devices and accounts located outside of Germany.

Please contact your regional service via mail, you can find the address on the Viessmann homepage of your country under "Contact".

Best regards,

Chris - Customer Care Team

Let me get this straight. You mean to say that the software is independently developed by each country subsidiary of viessmann and the istore app the same. Furthermore, vitoconnect control unit is regularly maintained and updated by each individual country. Sorry, I don't buy this. As reported, this is an issue related to a software update delivered in the previous days, as my unit was working great until then, using the same schedule for over 1 month now, since the last change i did in it. 

Do take into account the previous issue that i reported when I installed my system, which was also related to timing, and that one was resolved by an update on the app too. 

It would be a lot easier if you would at least try to understand what the customer tells you and not immediately pass it up as it is not in your region. Of course the issue will not pop up in Germany, as you are CET. Have you at least tried to investigate the issue?

Hello malamutza,

let me get this straight: I have no access to your device, app or account which means I cannot start any invetigation or troubleshooting. I could not even raise a support ticket concerning your issue.

I hope you can now understand, why I asked you to contanct your regional service, they can give you the support you need.

Best regards

Top-Lösungsautoren