abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Hi,

I am interested in buying the VitoConnect, but want to ensure my model is compatible.

I have a Vitodens 222-F B2SB-26 with a Vitotronic CO1I controller (7" colour touch screen (red menu in top left corner) with outside temperature sensor.

Am I able to use either the VitoConnect 01 or 02?  Or neither?

Thanks,

ShinyOne

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hello ShinyOne,

since there ist no WiFi modul installed into your HMI, conserdering the Vitoconnect was a good idea.

Sadly the Vitoconnect is not compatible with your HMI.

But there is another way to get your Vitodens connected to the internet:

You could use a Vitocom 100 LAN, which would be connected to the HMI via LON and via Ethernet to your router. You couldn't use the ViCare App though, but you could use our Vitotrol App.

I guess the best advice I can give you is to contact your local sales partner, who can tell you what you need, how much it costs and help you setting things up. Viessmann international

(I don't know where you are from, so here is a link to the international support website)

Best regards,

Chris - Customer Care Team

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hello ShinyOne,

since there ist no WiFi modul installed into your HMI, conserdering the Vitoconnect was a good idea.

Sadly the Vitoconnect is not compatible with your HMI.

But there is another way to get your Vitodens connected to the internet:

You could use a Vitocom 100 LAN, which would be connected to the HMI via LON and via Ethernet to your router. You couldn't use the ViCare App though, but you could use our Vitotrol App.

I guess the best advice I can give you is to contact your local sales partner, who can tell you what you need, how much it costs and help you setting things up. Viessmann international

(I don't know where you are from, so here is a link to the international support website)

Best regards,

Chris - Customer Care Team

The alternative, if possible (cheaper) would be to replace my HMI with a newer version which already has a Wifi module. 

Is there a compatible HMI which has wifi and weather sensor support?

Thanks for your previous answer and quick response.   I'm glad I checked. 

Well thats a little tricky to answer.

We sell different parts in different countries and not every device is compatible with every HMI. In fact, there are only a few devices where the HMI can be "upgraded".

So as I mentioned before, your local sales partner is a good start on your way to a connected Vitodens.

Best regards

Top-Lösungsautoren