abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Feature Request: API Endpoint for switching the Howater Circulationpump

I do request a New API function which should allow to switch ON/OFF the cirulation-pump for hotwater.

Reasoning: 

During the time when Hotwater is produced the circulation pump is normally running as well in order to have hot water instantly. Although this is very comfortable, the temperature of the hot water is dropping significantly faster as compared to not running the cir population pump.

If we had an API endpoint to switch this pump we could use a PIR sensor in each room with a water tab and turn on the pump only when there is movement in those rooms. 

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hi @JueBag ,

Thank you for sharing your suggestion! I really like your idea as it brings more intelligence into the system and keeps running the system only when there is probability of a demand.

As this requires an evaluation from our side, I will forward your idea internally and will reach out to you once I received feedback.

Do you already have experience in controlling your system, especially the climate in your home, using PIR sensors?

Best,

Michael

Quote: "Do you already have experience in controlling your system, especially the climate in your home, using PIR sensors?"
Controlling the climate and using PIR, no. Controlling my (rather minimal) home automation system, yes.
I'm using openHAB, so I'm not limited to the heating system and can react with any connected device on any implemented trigger condition. For example by using the (connected) smartphones as alarm devices (Wecker), my system can check 10 minutes prior the next alarm wether hotwater is already on, if not OneTimeCharge gets activated.

The needed time for implementing such a new function is perfectly understood. A headsup if this request will be implemented at all or not not would be nice.

I also hope this function will be implemented. Currently my circulation pump runs on a fixed schedule regardless if someone is at home or not. With this function it would be possible to save energy and control the pump really SMART.

Top-Lösungsautoren