abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

How to set dhw mode after API changes from November 2022?

Hi,

I am taking the last question from here: https://www.viessmann-community.com/t5/Announcements/Important-adjustment-in-IoT-features-Split-heat...

to this section of the forum.

After reading through the release notes and the updated API documentation I have not found any way to set values for the former heating mode "dhw" via the API.

Until the API change I have toggled between the modes "dhw" and "dhwAndHeating" via automated rules. After the API change I can only set my Vitodens 300 system to "standby" or "heating". In "standby" the domestic hot water is not heated anymore and this state is not usable for my use case. In the documentation, only "checking" the dhw modes are mentioned. This works as documented. But nowhere setting the dhw modes is documented.

As for "dhw" there are no commands documented in the API documentation: How can I toggle between the former logic modes "dhw" and "dhwAndHeating" via the "November 2022 API"?

2 ANTWORTEN 2

@MichaelHanna Is there any updated information that you can provide on this question?

Thanks, have a great weekend!

Hi @ArrowX, since you seem to be effected by the change I assume you are having a device based on the "ONE BASE" platform (also known as E3).

Setting the operating mode of the heating circuit (hc) and the operating mode for the domestic hot water (dhw) are now split to different features. This means you will not find the previously known modes that were available in the hc like dhwAndHeating or dhw.

For the hc, still use the known heating.circuits.n.operating.modes.* features. For the dhw, you now need to use the features heating.dhw.operating.modes.*. Here, you will find the following features:

• heating.dhw.operating.modes.active
  • heating.dhw.operating.modes.balanced
  • heating.dhw.operating.modes.off

Depending on your device, there might be two more operating modes (comfort and eco) for dhw.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Michael

Top-Lösungsautoren