Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Invalid Authentification in Home Assistant

Hi,

I´ve generated an IoT Token for

PyViCare

deactivated Captche

URL: vicare://oauth-callback/everest

When I use my Viessmann-login data together with the token in the HA ViCare integration, I always get the message "invalid authentication".

The token disapear in my Viessmann-Dashboard when I reload the website. Is that normal?
The Vitodense 200w is connected via an Opto 2.
Home Assistant is running in a docker-container.

Hope you have some hints form me.

Best regards

3 ANTWORTEN 3

did you found a solution?

same issue here

Hi,

to avoid misunderstandings, which part of the Dashboard are you referring to (see the image) ? "Your clients" (Nr. 1) or "Generate Access Token" (Nr. 2).

For Home Assistant, I assume you need to put your Client ID (Nr. 1). The generated access token (Nr. 2) disappears when created and the page is reloaded. But you can create new access tokens as often as you want. The access token can be used e.g. in Postman, if you want to use the API directly and do not want to generate an access token via API.

I hope this helps for better understanding.

Best regads,

Michael

Hallo,

ich habe das gleiche Problem wie OP
mehrfach auch versucht. Neue Clients anzulegen.

crimeberg_0-1705241186302.png

Seitens Home Assitant kommt lediglich

crimeberg_1-1705241530611.png

Disclaimer. ich habe natürlich die richtige Email eingetragen mit der ich mich auch im Developer Portal an und abmelden kann. 😉Ist nur anonymisiert

gibt es hier was Neues? Kann gerne auf Wunsch weitere Infos liefern

Mein Problem hat sich eine Stunde später von alleine gelöst, für Andere lasse ich das hier mal stehen.

Irgendwann entdeckte Home Assistant auch das Viessmann gerät von alleine und danach ging die Einrichtung durch.

Einfach eine Frage der Geduld, vielleicht

Top-Lösungsautoren