abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Missing Data point "heating.sensors.pressure.supply"

Hi,

Just integrated the new API into my home automation system (openhab).

In the old API there was a data point "heating.sensors.pressure.supply" which doesn't exists anymore in the new API.

In my opinion it's one of the most important things to know about the installation so it would trigger also a "alarm" on my automation system.

Could this data point please be made accessible into the new API also? 

Many thanks!

10 ANTWORTEN 10

Hi @bvdp ,

Thank you for your request! We are always happy about finding out more about your and other user's use cases with our API.

Unfortunately, I cannot give you an answer about if/how additional features like the one you mentioned will be available. 

With the public API, we are at the beginning and start to build up the service for our users. Our plan is to enhance our offering, also in terms of features that are provided.

Missing "Pressure" data points, too, for alarm, if pressure drops low.

-jayvee

I also miss the "pressure" data points for the alarm, especially when the pressure drops to a low value.

Inzwischen sind wieder 3 Monate vergangen.

Den Datenpunkt Pressure gab es in der alten kostenlosen API.

Ist es wirklich so schwierig, diesen Datenpunkt innerhalb von Monaten auch in die neue API zu integrieren?

-jayvee

Den Datenpunkt "Pressure" sehe ich auch (für mich) als wichtig an.

Wäre schön, diesen kurzfristig (naja ...) zur Verfügung zu stellen.

heating.sensors.pressure.supply does exist but seems to be not a part of Basic plan. At the data endpoint list on the official developers page this parameter is part of the Advanced (non free) plan 😐

ps. in the free ViCare App I can see the parameter listed but not in the free API data access plan.

Lediglich um den Anlagendruck über API zu lesen, müssen wir 20€/Monat zahlen? Wie ist das möglich?

Ich brauche keine Zusatzfeatures (mehr API Calls oder Monitoring), ich brauche nur diesen einen Wert (3 Zeichen).

Ich finde das auch völlig unfassbar, zumal der Anlagendruck in der vorigen kostenfreien Version der API für alle enthalten war.

Hallo!

Ich würde ebenfalls den Anlagendruck ("pressure") gerne über das API auslesen, um eine Benachrichtigung in meinem FHEM zu erstellen.

Bitte diesen Datenpunkt ins API einbauen!

Das wäre super!

LG,

Stephan.

Dear Viessmann dev team,

I would like to get the "heating.sensors.pressure.supply", which exists in advanced plan only (however available only in Germany as seen here https://developer.viessmann.com/start/pricing.html)
This unfortunately makes it completely unavailable outside Germany even if I paid. 
Would you please consider to move "heating.sensors.pressure.supply" from Advanced to Basic plan.
We all (developers or automation geeks) would appreciate it a lot.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Radim.

Top-Lösungsautoren