abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Problems setting mode / gateway reset by API

Hello Viessmann Community

I tried to set the boiler mode (like dhw, dhwAndHeating, standby) by API. So far no problems, no error message. The boiler instantly switched to the correct mode when I check the display.

BUT when I read back the status by API or Vicare, I get wrong readings (wrong mode). When I restart the gatway in Vicare I get the correct readings.

So the correct workflow would be: "Set the boiler mode" -> "restart gateway".

Here my questions:

• is this an intended behaviour (like enhanced security) or is this a bug?
  • Is there a workaround?
  • Is it possible to restart the gateway by API command, what is that command??

For my oppinion the documentation regarding gateway commands is not quite clear (if it was, then I wouldn't ask the community...). Am I missing something...?

Thanks very much

David

1 ANTWORT 1

Hi @davids1 ,

I would not expect a gateway restart is the intended flow for changing the heating circuit operating mode (I expect you are using the feature heating.circuits.N.operating.modes.*).

Could you share the complete API call you are using to change the operating mode?

If you change the operating mode through ViCare, do you also need to restart your gateway to see the correct readings?

We do not offer a feature to restart the gateway via the public API. You can find all available gateway related features in the IoT features section of the documentation: https://documentation.viessmann.com/static/iot/data-points

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Michael

Top-Lösungsautoren