abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Hi,

As requested I have just registered a new API key but don't know what is meant with the parameter "Redirect URIs" and where could I find this?

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi @bvdp ,

You need to have the same Redirect URI also in settings of the API client. Otherwise you will get an error. Please check your Redirect URI within your client to match with the one you are using to obtain the access token.

Best,

Michael

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 ANTWORTEN 5

Hi @bvdp,

here is a short explanation about Redirect URIs:

Redirect URIs are used to redirect the user to your application after successful login at our site has been performed. The URI must be a callback URI to your application. Usually only one URI is required but you may setup more than one, for example, if you have multiple environments with differing base URL.

Basically, it depends on your application what the Redirect URI should be. Within the examples given in the documentation, the Redirect URI "http://localhost:4200/" is used, which basically is a link to your local environment. If you just want to obtain the access token, you can follow the steps within example in the documentation and use the same Redirect URI.

Hope this helps.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your quick answer.

Just leave the Redirect URI as in the example (meaning: "http://localhost:4200/) and try to get the access token, via the browser and the request example in the documentation but it reply's with

{"error":"Invalid redirection URI."}

Could it be a firewall setting on my site?

Hi @bvdp ,

You need to have the same Redirect URI also in settings of the API client. Otherwise you will get an error. Please check your Redirect URI within your client to match with the one you are using to obtain the access token.

Best,

Michael

Checked that and placed at the end of the URI the "/" like you posted.....don't know if this make sense but it works right now!

Thanks for your help!

kind regards

@bvdp glad to hear that. You're welcome 🙂

Top-Lösungsautoren