abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Service information.

Hello @MichaelHanna,
In previous exchanges, we asked you how to retrieve maintenance information.
You told us that errors and other events could be consulted with the "Events" endpoint, which is documented here: https://developer.viessmann.com/en/doc/events-mw-iot/v1.
The problem is that this request consumes an additional call to the API.
Regarding maintenance information, could you allow access to the "heating.service.timeBased" feature and more precisely to the values of the "activeMonthSinceLastService, serviceIntervalMonths, lastService, serviceDue" points?
Sincerely

8 ANTWORTEN 8

Hi @nerixs ,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. It is correct that the events endpoint is a separate API request. How often would you plan to call the events endpoint per day for your use case?

For the maintenance information, these are not part of the public API. In general, all features we do provide in the public API are listed in our API documentation: https://developer.viessmann.com/en/doc/iot/data-points

Best regards,

Michael

Hi @MichaelHanna ,

The point of termination of events, in my opinion, should be questioned as often as possible, in order to highlight the errors or alerts punctual and temporary.
Some event repeats and are automatically resolved.
With the old Vicare backup, events had allowed me to identify a problem on the water volume of the heating circuit, when there were large heating demands.

Regarding maintenance information, the French regulations, as in many European countries, require annual maintenance. This information is really useful and is not even available under Vicar.
Could you work with your teams to see what can be done to make this maintenance information available?

Best regards,

Thanks for the additional and valuable feedback @nerixs !

I will take this feedback with me to see if we can provide any solution for the events and the maintenance in the future. For the time being, the only option we have for error messages is polling the data from the "events" endpoint.

Best regards,

Michael

Thank you @MichaelHanna ,
We hope you can bring us a solution!
Cordially

Hi @MichaelHanna ,

Back to the news.
The easiest way for maintenance information would be to provide access to:
"heating.service.timeBased: activeMonthSinceLastService, serviceIntervalMonths, lastService, serviceDue".
Have you been able to discuss this with your team?
Cordially

Hi @MichaelHanna ,

Back to the news.
"heating.service.timeBased: activeMonthSinceLastService, serviceIntervalMonths, lastService, serviceDue".
Cordially

Hi @nerixs,

I am aware about the relevancy of the data points for your use case. Unfortunately, since ViCare also does not provide this information, it is currently no option to get it via API.

I will take this point with me for further discussion. However, I wanted to share with you the current status.

Best,

Michael

Hi @MichaelHanna ,

Back to the news.
Cordially

Top-Lösungsautoren