abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Beantwortet! Gehe zur Lösung.

Status interne umwälzpumpe fehlt

Ich habe einen Heizkessel Vitodens 111-W. Irgendwann nach dem 27. November 2022 scheint die API aufgehört zu haben, den Status der Umwälzpumpe zurückzugeben (heating.circuits.0.circulation.pump).

I have a Vitodens 111-W boiler. Sometime after 27 November 2022 the API seems to have stopped returning status of heating.circuits.0.circulation.pump.

Ich frage mich, ob dies ein neu eingeführter Fehler in der API ist?
I wonder if this is is this a newly introduced bug in the API?

Note "isEnabled":false and "properties":{}. 

{"data":{"properties":{},"commands":{},"apiVersion":1,"uri":"https://api.viessmann.com/iot/v1/equipment/installations/xxx/gateways/xxx/devices/0/features/heating...","gatewayId":"xxx","feature":"heating.circuits.0.circulation.pump","timestamp":"2022-12-02T09:16:35.615Z","isEnabled":false,"isReady":true,"deviceId":"0"}}

(Entschuldigung wenn mein Deutsch nicht sehr gut ist. Ich spreche nur wenig Deutsch und brauche Google Translate um mir zu helfen.)

2 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNGEN

Akzeptierte Lösungen

wurde gestern gefixed.

Danke

Reinhard

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Hi, our dev teams were already aware of the issue and were able to fix it today. You should therefore be able to see the information in the feature again.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for the replies and feedback!

Best,

Michael

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 ANTWORTEN 6

Hi @lxpollitt, Thank you for the request. English is fine by the way 🙂

Was the information about the circulation pump sent before? Can you see the information in your ViCare App?

There was no change to that feature in the API.

Regards,

Michael 

Das Problem sehe ich auch mit meiner Vitodens-200-W

{
"apiVersion": 1,
"commands": {},
"deviceId": "0",
"feature": "heating.circuits.0.circulation.pump",
"gatewayId": "################","isEnabled": false,
"isReady": true,
"properties": {},
"timestamp": "2022-12-02T09:38:59.491Z",
"uri": "https://api.viessmann.com/iot/v1/equipment/installations/#######/gateways/################/devices/0..."
},

so war´s vorher:

{
 "apiVersion": 1,
 "commands": {},
 "deviceId": "0",
 "feature": "heating.circuits.0.circulation.pump",
 "gatewayId": "################",
 "isEnabled": true,
 "isReady": true,
 "properties": {
 "status": {
 "type": "string",
 "value": "off"
 }
 },

Die Heizkreispumpe ist definitiv vorhanden und funktioniert auch, z.B. zum Aufheizen von WW,

aber der response ist einfach falsch.

Kann sich das bitte jemand von denn Entwicklern anschauen und fixen.

Danke

Reinhard

@MichaelHanna Yes, the information was present before and only stopped sometime around 27 November 2022. It used to report "isEnabled":true, and "properties":{ "status":{"type":"string","value": "on"}}.

I can still see the status of the circualtion pump in the ViCare App. But I can't see it on the developer API anymore.

(Sounds like @Reinhard4 is seeing the same issue for Vitodens 200-W boiler, as mentioned in their comment.)

wurde gestern gefixed.

Danke

Reinhard

Yes, it is fixed for me now too. (Though I had to reboot HomeAssistant to get it to start picking up the sensor again.)

Ja, bei mir ist es jetzt auch behoben. (Obwohl ich HomeAssistant neu starten musste, damit er wieder mit dem sensor funktioniert.)

Hi, our dev teams were already aware of the issue and were able to fix it today. You should therefore be able to see the information in the feature again.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for the replies and feedback!

Best,

Michael

Top-Lösungsautoren