abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Beantwortet! Gehe zur Lösung.

Vicare , vitodens100

Hello, I have a vitodens 100, with a temperature sensor, in the vicar 3.6.1 application, without a heating curve.

I can't adjust the heating curve in vidodens100, I can't in vicar

how do i adjust the heating curve?
Help
Tnx
Heating_curve (1).jpg
1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Referring to https://www.viessmann-community.com/t5/Gas/No-heating-curve/m-p/184239#M58175 , the answer about the heating curve functionality was already given: 

"The Vitoconnect OT1 or OT2 is not compatible with the outside temperature sensor. Since the heating curve depends on the outside temperature you are not able to configure the curve within the app."

Unfortunately it does not work with your installation. I hope this gave clarity about the function.

Best,

Michael

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 ANTWORTEN 5

Hello @damir1292 ,

could you provide me your gateway serial number? Which smartphone model (iOS / Android and version number) are you using?

S/N 7637414002122184
Redmi Note7
Android ver. 10QKQ1.190910.002
Tnx

Referring to https://www.viessmann-community.com/t5/Gas/No-heating-curve/m-p/184239#M58175 , the answer about the heating curve functionality was already given: 

"The Vitoconnect OT1 or OT2 is not compatible with the outside temperature sensor. Since the heating curve depends on the outside temperature you are not able to configure the curve within the app."

Unfortunately it does not work with your installation. I hope this gave clarity about the function.

Best,

Michael

In last v3.10.1 on ViCare Viessmann vitodens 100-w b1kc-26 + Vitoconnect ot2 and Vitotrol 100 ot1 + outdoor temperature sensor temperature curves and the slope is it working normally does the application have full functionality?

Hi @Blagoicho ,

n this community, I am not able to support you on your specific device. I suggest to contact your local Viessmann location or your installation partner.

Best regards,

Michael

Top-Lösungsautoren