abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Beantwortet! Gehe zur Lösung.

Vitocal 222-S: getting the status of electric heater

I'm using API call to get device features (devices/{deviceId}/features) to get the status of my Vitocal 222-S. I can get for example the temperatures and compressor status & statistics. 

The device has an electric heater to be used when temperature is too low.

The problem is that I can't find information about the electic heater from the API documents [1]. I want to get the electic heater status the way I can get for the compressor, meaning if the electric is active and the level of heating (1, 2 or 3). Currently I can only see the electric status from the device's own display.

What is the correct API data point to get the information of electric heater?

[1]  Viessmann documentation

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hello @Vesa,

in the IoT features, the electric heater is called "heatingRod". You can search in the IoT data points list for this name to find the available data points.

Please note that the heatingRod data points are only available in the Advanced package. You can find more information on the Advanced package on our Developer Portal.

Best regards,

Michael

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 ANTWORTEN 2

Hello @Vesa,

in the IoT features, the electric heater is called "heatingRod". You can search in the IoT data points list for this name to find the available data points.

Please note that the heatingRod data points are only available in the Advanced package. You can find more information on the Advanced package on our Developer Portal.

Best regards,

Michael

Ok, thanks for the info @MichaelHanna. I was not expecting that I'd have to pay to get that information from the device. I just have to live without that.

Top-Lösungsautoren