abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

accessing Common Flow Temperature; system pressure; flue gas temp

I have a Viessmann Vitodens 200-W and have connected it to Home Assistant via your developer API.

I attach a screenshot of all the parameters which are transferred to Home Assistant.

I also attach screenshots from the Viessmann App showing the diagnostic parameters.

While the Home Assistant integration collects Flow Temperature (Vicare Supply Temperature in HA), the Common Flow Temperature appears NOT to be being transferred.  

(I have a heat exchanger between the boiler and the CH circuit; the CH side of the heat exchanger is monitored via one of your sensors - the Flow Temperature. 

How can I get the Common Flow Temperature onto Home Assistant?

This is the yaml configuration I have for Vicare in Home Assistant;

vicare:

username:

password: (deleted for sharing with Viessmann)

client_id: 

heating_type: gas

Can I add some lines to the above yaml script to add this Common Flow Temperature parameter; can the same be done for System Pressure, Flue Gas Temperature etc.?

Londoner200W_0-1638194588668.png

Londoner200W_1-1638194588670.png

Londoner200W_2-1638194588681.png

Londoner200W_3-1638194588681.png

Londoner200W_4-1638194588682.png

Londoner200W_5-1638194588682.png

1 ANTWORT 1

Hello @Londoner200W ,

Thank you for your question. In the Developer Portal API Documentation, there is a list of features that are available via API: https://developer.viessmann.com/en/doc/iot/data-points. There are also features for the supply temperature available. Please have a look over there.

Unfortunately I cannot support you on the configuration of the yaml / the Home Assistant plugin that you are using. You would need to address this directly to the developer of the plugin.

In general, the ViCare app and the public API have different set of features that are provided. Not every feature that is available in the ViCare app necessarily have to be available in public API.

I hope this helps.

Top-Lösungsautoren