abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

trv.temperature

Hi,

can you please indicate the TRV products in Viessmann portfolio that are providing info via ”trv.temperature” data point? Please referee only to the TRVs that can be found currently on the market and to  TRVs to be released, not to those that are end of life.

Thank you in advance,

Sorin

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hi @SorinB ,

THe TRV products that are connectable to the heating system via Zigbee are the ones that provide the trv.temperature feature. Mainly this is the ViCare thermostat. It's the first component shown on this website: https://vicare.viessmann.de/komponenten (sorry, only found a German page)

Do you own a specific TRV? Is it connected and shown in ViCare? Then it is also providing info via trv.temperature.

Best regards,

Michael

Hi,

I do not own a TVR yet. For the moment I am looking to purchase 5-10 pieces.

Would you be so kind to indicate the product code or part number so I can search to the distributors? (the EU model)

I need to integrate the TVRs with a Vitodens 100-W B1HC-35 with Vitoconnect OT2 + Vitotrol 100 OT1 and I am running ViCare version is 3.15.2 on Android 11.

Thank you,

Sorin

Hi, you would need to write your request either in the end customer section of this forum or ideally talk to your local Viessmann location or installation partner. Here, I can only support on API-related topics, but not on the products and the compatibility with your system.

Thanks!

Michael

Top-Lösungsautoren