abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Usage statistics for hybird system

Hi

I've recently installed a Viessmann hybrid solution based on vitocal250 + vitodens100, I've successfully installed ViCare for remote managment (through vitoconnect), but I was not able to find any relevant usage statistics, as stated in the vicare upgrade news (where it was said that it depends by the system installed). I didn't even found anything on board vitocal... I'm wondering if my system can support this kind of information usually available for most commercial heat pump on the market. Please let me know

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hello CavoloDiavolo,

in our community we only support in German and only heating systems and components which are produced for the German market. If you need support in your native language or support for a system which is not produced for the German market, please tell us where you are from an we will give you the contact details of our competent colleagues in your region.

Greeting Benjamin from the Customer-Care-Team 

Sorry for forum misusage, I didn't read carefully the instructions in german... I only manage it in a  basic  way.

I didn't find any similar service in italy and I wonder if it exists... it's very useful and convenient having a forum to explain issues and to get answers... schade...

Dankeshön

Sorry for forum misusage, I didn't read carefully the instructions in german... I only manage it in a  basic  way.

I didn't find any similar service in italy and I wonder if it exists... it's very useful and convenient having a forum to explain issues and to get answers... schade...

Dankeshön

Top-Lösungsautoren