abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

ViCare for Vitocal 300-A and Vitotronic 200 WO1A/B

Hello,

I am using right now Vitotrol app, with VitoCOM 100. What should I do to be able to use ViCare? Are there any advantages of ViCare over Vitotrol? I find the Vitotrol app quite out of the date.

Thanks,

Artur

4 ANTWORTEN 4

Hello @amgajda 

with the new Vitoconnect Opto2 and the ViCare App you can use singleroom control for example. ViCare is the future.

Best regards, Christoph

Thanks for answering!
Does it mean that I only need to buy vitoconnect opto2? I don't need to buy any other special communication modules i.e. for vitotronic?

Thanks and have a better year 2021.
Artur

Hello,

can you list all advantages and disadvantages for me for changing vitocom100 into vitoconnect100, and pros and cons of vicare against vitotrol? I made some research and people report that there are no benefits whatsoever. I do like that vitocom100 connects via LAN, I do not have wifi in the heat pump room.

Thanks!

Artur

Hello @amgajda 

if you have a strong Wifi in your room where your Heatpump is installed and also a free socket, you only have to buy the opto 2. The benefit you have with opto2 is already listed in my first post. At this time there is no great step between functions of Vitotrol App and ViCare. But ViCare will get future functions, Vitotrol don't.

Best regards, Christoph