abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Beantwortet! Gehe zur Lösung.

Vitocal 222 Noise level

I have a 6 month old Vitocal system and it's becoming louder and louder. This happens a few times a day and can be heard in all room (low deep vibration). In terms of loudness - imagine louder than the washing machine on a spin cycle). A video of the sound:  https://photos.app.goo.gl/pYBJwik9hk2Ub2qX7

I have to believe this is not natural?  What could be causing this? What's the process for getting Viessmann to take a look at this? I believe it's covered by the guarantee. Contact the plumber who installed it and ask him to contact Viessmann or contact Viessmann directly?

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
If your installer needs assistance in finding the cause, he is welcome to request a service call via our Technical Service. This must always be done by your installer.

Best regards
Flo

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 ANTWORTEN 6
Hello imaginator,

the noise is due to vibrations transmitted to the casing. Here you have to check where they are coming from and then you have to stop it. All pipes must be sufficiently soundproofed.

Kind regards
Flo

Hi @Flo_Schneider - the noise is definitely coming from inside the appliance rather than from any of the pipes or outside. The sides are also vibrating heavily. All the pipes are insulated and well anchored to the walls.

If your installer needs assistance in finding the cause, he is welcome to request a service call via our Technical Service. This must always be done by your installer.

Best regards
Flo

Thanks @Flo_Schneider  - My installer is now working with Viessmann on possible solutions.

@Flo_SchneiderOne more question on the inside device:  what is the device doing when the noise coming from it, usually lasting for about 10-15 minutes steps up in frequency, then back down again. Each step is probably around 30sends to 1 minute long.

This could be a cycle of the circulating pump. 

Many greetings
Flo

Top-Lösungsautoren