abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Beantwortet! Gehe zur Lösung.

Vitocal 222-s parameter 7319

I am trying to understand whether PARAMETER 7319 is effective also during COOLING. For my VITOCAL 222-S based system I have tried to set it to 48, understanding that it would correspond to a total of 48 on-off cycles in 24h, i.e two cycles/hour. But the diagnostic table displays the pump at 100% all the time, being never powered off. Does that mean that this functionality works only during Heating Mode ?

Thanks

Luca

By the way, number of cycles in 24h, but assuming what value for the duty cycle value? perhaps 50%?

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hello Luca,

your setting of parameter 7319 is just responsible for the clock of the heatingpump. It depends on setting of parameter 731C (outside temperature limit continuous operation of the heating pump). If the outside temperature exceeds this value, the heating pump will turn clocked. So it is effective while heatingmode is on.

best regards, Chris

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 ANTWORT 1

Hello Luca,

your setting of parameter 7319 is just responsible for the clock of the heatingpump. It depends on setting of parameter 731C (outside temperature limit continuous operation of the heating pump). If the outside temperature exceeds this value, the heating pump will turn clocked. So it is effective while heatingmode is on.

best regards, Chris

Top-Lösungsautoren