abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vitodens 100 Compatibility with Netatmo Modulating Thermostat

Hello everyone, I have recently had a Vitodens 100-W boiler (Model B1KF) installed, and I have a Netatmo Modulating Thermostat (OTH-Pro), but after several attempts, the installer has not been able to get it to work with the OpenTherm protocol when connected. Do you know if this thermostat is compatible with this boiler? And if so, do I have to do anything special to make it work? Thank you very much

8 ANTWORTEN 8

Hallo

Anleitung zum Anschluss und Aufbau im Anhang.

Schöne Grüße

Thank you very much for the information. Precisely that configuration was the one used by the Viessmann technician but it did not work. The boiler did not recognize Netatmo's modulating thermostat. The technician tested a Viessmann modulating thermostat to verify the operation of the openTherm port of the boiler and did recognize it, so it seems more like a compatibility problem. This is why I would like to know if anyone has managed to run this type of thermostat with a Viessmann boiler.

Thank you

Hallo

So eine Kombination hatte ich noch nie. Wenn es so ist, wie Sie schreiben, wenden Sie sich am besten an den Hersteller des Thermostats. „Open therm“ ist ein standardisiertes Kommunikationsprotokoll.

Schöne Grüße

Okay, I'll do that to see what they tell me about compatibility. Thank you very much

Viessmann uses not the standardized Opentherm protocoll, but a specialized Viessmann version of it.

Some thermostats are working, some not (mostly not).

Hallo

Vielen Dank für die Erklärung.

Schöne Grüße

Hello! Do you manage to connect the netatmo modulating thermostat to vitodens 100w - B1KF?

Good afternoon, I still haven't got it. From Netatmo technical support they told me the following: "The Netatmo Thermostat only performs a detection of the OpenTherm system of the boiler during the first 3 minutes from the moment it is connected to the ports of the boiler. When the Viessman technician returns To parameterize the boiler in OpenTherm mode, please ask him to parameterize it without the Netatmo Thermostat being connected, and once parameterized, restart it and only then connect the Netatmo to the OpenTherm ports."
This is what they told me, and I transferred it to the official technical service that maintains my boiler. so that they would come to my house and configure it (I dare not initialize it).
If you get it by following these instructions, I would be grateful if you could point it out.
Thank you

Top-Lösungsautoren