abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

DWH not working for Vitodens 100-W B1HF after new ViCare App release

Hello.

I have an issue with hot water not working for Vitodens 100-W B1HF.

Before the recent ViCare app upgrade under "settings icon -> boiler -> system settings -> select operating mode" I had 4 options to select: 

1. off
  2. heating only
  3. hot water
  4. heating + hot water.

and now there are only two options (pic1). 

For the previous app I have been using all options and all have been working fine. Just before the App upgrade I have left option 'heating only', then upgraded the app, and within the app in same place I do see only 2 options now:

1. off
  2. heating only

and here my issue has started. DWH is no longer working, no error. I have enabled it directly under DWH-> operating mode to 'ON' and changed the schedule to heat all day (pic2), as well under the 'quick selections' opted for 'I want hot water' and nothing happens (pic3), it does no longer work. Is it a coincidence that my boiler got broken at that time or is there some issue with a missing options in the menu and the boiler just thinks I still do have a 'heating only' option. I do have a warranty and fortunately additional electric coil heater, but for me it looks like some missing options in the menu to change an operating mode. "Only" means here really only and is that why DWH is not working?

Btw, I have also tried to change this setting via API, but seems that such a datapoint does not exist. I have also tried to request hot water from the boiler display directly - no success.

thanks, 

Yoseph

pic1.png

pic2.png

pic3.png

   

2 ANTWORTEN 2

Hallo Yoseph,

die Einstellung der Betriebsarten wurde (leider ohne jeglichen Hinweis seitens Viessmann) in der aktuellen ViCare - Version wie folgt geändert:

1. Die Betriebsart „Warmwasserbereitung Ein / Aus“ kann wie folgt ausgewählt werden:

- Kachel „Warmwasser“ aufrufen

- In der Maske „Warmwasser“ das Schaltfeld „Zeitprogramm / Warmwasser aus bis ….. aufrufen

- In der folgenden Maske „Warmwasser“ das unter Betriebsart stehende Feld „Standard“ aufrufen

- In der Maske „Modus Warmwasserbereitung“ kann der bevorzugte Modus zur Warmwasserbereitung „Standard oder Aus“ ausgewählt werden.

2. Die Betriebsart „Heizung Ein / Aus“ kann wie folgt aufgerufen werden:

-  Kachel „Heizkreis“aufrufen

-  In der Maske „Heizkreis“ das Schaltfeld „Zeitprogramm / Heizzeiten“ aufrufen

-  Weiterer Ablauf analog Pkt. 1

Gruß von Ing

Thanks for your advise. Both options separately under 'Heating' and 'Hot Water' tiles I do also have enabled and have 'time program' modified to have DWH 'Operating mode' as 'Standard' all the time (24h/7). It still does nothing, does not heat the water (in the same time floor heating works well). So it may mean that this is a coincidence and my boiler got broken in the similar time when I have updated the App and then tried to re-enable hot water again. Anyway, this week I will be calling the support to fix this, by the time I am using electric heater.

btw - the name 'Heating only' option sounds quite strange where you have strictly 2 options to turn it ON or OFF.

Top-Lösungsautoren