abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Component has already been registered

Sorry need to write in English.

The viCare app was working fine for my new heating system for almost 10 months, then one day I think after a viCare app update, it seems the app forgot my heating system and asked me to register it again. When I try to do so it tells me that the "Component has already been registered Please contact Viessmann Service". I don't see any information on how to contact Viessmann Service to fix the problem, I am hoping someone here can help me.

Kind Regards

1 ANTWORT 1

Hello Shz,

in this community we can only support devices sold and operated in Germany since we have no access to devices and accounts located outside of Germany.

Please contact your regional service via mail, you can find the address on the Viessmann homepage of your country under "Contact".

But maybe we can short this out: Please make sure you log into the app with the correct mail address, the device is registered on. If you have another mail address / Viessmann account, try it.

If not or if nothing else works, contact my colleagues in your country and send them the serial number of the RF module, so they can tell you to which address the module is registered or even delete the registration so you can set up the device new.

(Serial numbers (16 digits, starting with 7) can be found on the back of external RF modules (Vitoconnect), for internal RF modules go to Menu - Information - (Device Status) - WiFi / Internet)

Best regards,

Chris - Customer Care Team

Top-Lösungsautoren