abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vitocall 200S complaining about defrost problems (AA)

Hi,

Currently I am on holidays and I have put my system to 16 degrees room temperature.

The flow temperature is now below 15 degrees and the system complains about defrost problems. Outside temperature is 5-15 degrees. In the Netherlands it didn’t freeze in the last 10 days since I am on holidays.

What am I miss in the logic of my system it wants to defrost and will not start heating? 

I asked my neighbor to restart the system, without any luck. Is the problem the compressor? Do I need to restart that one also?

Last season I had the same problem, but then it started to freeze and my system wasn’t configured correctly and the maintenance guy activated anti-frost. So I was now thinking I can safely lower my temperature of my room. 
I haven’t got an additional electric connection as I am not having a hot water tap, I only using the heating of the house.

IMG_7566.png
c0d61193-ead3-42d8-97fb-b38794d7c61c.jpeg
6 ANTWORTEN 6

Luckily with my neighbor we found out that by turning off the cooling option the machine starts heating.

For me very strange as I am heating all winter season with the cooling setting enabled.

Could this be a software bug?

It would really help to get via the app insights out self-service to understand why the machine doesn’t want to start, what is blocking it. As I am sure that it also would cost my maintenance guy also time to find this, as the machine is also not telling that.

Hello Chris-NL,

the system most likely did not start because the secondary temperature was too low. Has the instantaneous water heater been approved?

Best regards
Flo

Hi Flo,

Thanks for the response!

Where can I find the secondary temperature? Is there a setting I can check on the machine? I am sure this isn’t visible in the Vicare app 😕

Your question on the instantaneous water heater approved, I am not using hot water tap and for that the electric heater isn’t connected. Or do you mean something different?

Let me know, willing to learn the machine 😀

Christian

Yes, that's what I mean. An air/water heat pump must not be operated monovalently. There must be an external heat source.

Best regards
Flo

Hi Flo,

so that means always an additional boiler/buffer needs to be available?

My heatpump is only used for the heating of my house, there is no separate buffer installed.

The system is after installation reviewed by Viessmann Netherlands on my location.

Can I somewhere see in the machine about the secondary information?

IMG_7377.jpeg
IMG_7376.jpeg

No, I don't mean an additional buffer, but an additional heating system. This is usually an electric instantaneous water heater. Alternatively, an external gas or oil boiler is also possible.

Best regards
Flo