abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vitodens 200-W modulation issue

Hello,

I have Vitodens 200-W B2HB 13 kW installed since 10/2017. It is connected only to one simple floor heating circuit (7 loops, 70 m2) with no 3-way valve, no aditional circulation pump, no regulation valves on loops. No aditional devices are installed (ie solar, hot water tank etc.). It worked good for 3 months with equitherm regulation. Burner modulated from 11 % and number of cycles was verry small. Last 14 days something become wrong. Boiler is not capable to run everytime on 11 % of power, it runs in 90 % causes on 33 % to 55 % as minimum, although measured water temperature is higher than set point. I've made this actions and test:

- disable equitherm regulation (now it runs only on boiler water temperature setpoint - now 39 °C) and disconnect the outside probe.
- reset all settings to factory default (from menu and also by coding addres 7C to value 42 as Viessman technician advised to me by phone).
- check temperature sensors (hot water output, fluegas).
- increase internal pump power from menu, increase flow through manifold by opening balance valve to bathroom towell heater, check magnetic filter separator (but water flow was OK everytime - when burner ignite, pipes are hot immediatelly).
- check and softly clean ionisation probe.
- force burner to run on the lowest power (by relay menu) - even it was forced to run on low power, the burner runs on 55 % (as I measured by natural gas consumption).

I noticed, that the minimal burner power differs between starts - sometimes it is 33 %, sometimes 55 % and in very few cases it can run on 11 %. In attached photos you can see sceens demonstrating the problem - water temperature setpoint is 39 °C, burner power is 32 % although real boiler temperature is 46 °C. It isn't any transition state, it takes few minutes until the water reach aprox 49 °C and burner is shut off. The heat consumption of heating circuit is enough (return temperature is about 30 °C) No alarms are present.

Could you please advice me, what to check?

Thank you, Michal Hejsek

3 ANTWORTEN 3

If a flame loss is detected, the modulation will no longer go down to the minimum for a while.
That can be caused by stormy weather outside or deposits on the ionisation probe. Also the distance between the ionisation probe and the burner mesh should be checked according to the service manual. Even 1 mm too much distance can cause this issue.

Thank you for quick response. It was really problem in the probe. I cleaned the probe by sandpaper nr. 800 and check the distance. Since yesterday evening the burner made only 1 start. Isn't there any diagnostic parameter (ie. in coding menu) which can indicate begining problems with probe (ie. measured ionisation current or something like that)?

I don't think that there is any documented way to check that in the (coding) menu.
If you use third-party software (unsupported by Viessmann) that logs the behaviour of the burner control over the OptoLink interface you could easily see if the modulation does no longer go down to 11% of power.
There is quite some information about the OptoLink interface and software to use it for data logging in German on https://github.com/openv/openv/wiki

Top-Lösungsautoren