abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

diameter/thread size Electric Heater Vitocell 100

hi

i have a Vitodens system heating water in a Vitocell 100 CVB (300l) hot water tank. I also installed recently a 3kW PV system. During summer, there is enough excess electricity that is currently exported to AC grid for a ridiculously low price. What I want to do is install an electric heater in the Vitocell 100 cylinder but probably not as large as the 3-6kW available from Viessman ...looking probably only at a 1.5kW, max 2kW. So that I can turn off the Vitodens gas boiler during day time (it consumes 100W standby power which is alot in my opinion) , and turn it on in the evening, so i could reduce the bill on gas.

was asking around and i received conflicting info...someone told me the thread for the EHT electric heater is 1 1/2 inch, someone else 1 3/4 inch. Anyone that used this can confirm? Also received recommendations from someone to have a copper element installed but seen that Vitocell is a steel cylinder, so would assume a titanium element or an incoloy heater is required. 

Any info, diameter for the heating element plug or a supplier of a compatible resistor, lower power and hopefully cheaper, would be apreciated

Chris

2 ANTWORTEN 2

Hi Chris,

the thread size is 1 1/2 ".

If you have a enamelled boiler with MG Anode.

the Heater must be isolated and should have a build in leakage resistor.

e.g.

https://www.loebbeshop.de/viessmann/zubehoer/elektro-heizeinsatz-ehe-2/4/6-kw-fuer-vitocell-speicher...

or Articel 384692860243 at ebay.

BR Michael

thank you