abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vi Care thermostat

The Vi care thermostat don't keep the temperature ,it is 3 gr C to hot in the room .
I see with Testo temperature klamps a delta T of 3 gr C on the hot and cold sides of the radiator's and the application says it is fully closed. Is the thermostat not closing it 100% ?
When we have a solar-pv period it goes up to 27grC .
You can answer in German I can read it only not write it back correctly

I have new Heimeier radiator valves , heat pump Vitocal 200-S 8kw , ☀️ PV and buffer tank 200ltr.
Mvg Frank.

Danke
8 ANTWORTEN 8

Hi Frank,

I am sorry to inform you, that I dont have access to your system, because its not located in Germany.

Please contact our colleagues in sweden for further information:

https://www.viessmann.se/sv/kontakt.html

What you can try is closing the thermostat (you can check weather it's closed by visiting our website VitoGuide vitoguide.viessmann.com and login with your ViCare account. Select the room and you can see the valve status). Check the radiator and if the warm water flow has stoped. If it's still flowing, maybe you have installed the wrong adapter.

Best regards,

Chris  - Customer Care Team

It is not closing the valve´s ( i have 4 in one room with one room control), the 4 termostat´s shows in Vitoguide fully closed. I got the white plastic adapter for m30 housing (I am a viessmann installer 😉

Is it possible that the valve pressure is stronger than the thermostat pressure setting when u press 3 sec or is the axel lengt of the thermotats long enough to close the valve ??

The valve´s are new and 4 radiators in one room not closing .

I am the first one to try these thermostats in Sweden , they have no experience with these products.

And looking how its going for me as a Viessmann installer.

I have found the problem , it is de plastic adaptor that is the problem, the adaptor don't fit all the way the valve insert is not coming in the adapter and the problem with this is that we missing 4mm so that valve can`t shut the flow.

In the foto´s you can see the Heimeier V-exact and the TA-Calypso valv with both M30 .

That's why i having a sauna at home , the hole in the adapter mast be a least 22mm not 19mm.

This is the foto link to my one drive box:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuFcXMihNoZPsxkjmVv_QeNGmV8x?e=ykvgfj

yess my fault i used the rong adapter ,sorry fot that .😖

now i have to know how to change the adapter ????

Hey, no problem.

The Adapter would have been my first guess, glad the problem is solved.

Here is how to change the adapter:

image.png

Make sure to press the button hard enough and than screw of the thermostat.

If none of the delivered adapters fit, you need to get an adapter on which one of the Viessmann adapters fit. That depends on your valve and needs to be M30 x 1,5 on the side of the Viessmann adapter.

Best regards

Thanks Chris👍 it works

Hello 

Will it be possible to post a picture (like this one 20210408 165114 you posted previously) with the correct adapter mounted which shows by how many millimeters the pin should be out of the correct adapter ?

I have seen a lot of time in this forum people from Viessmann that suspect that the wrong adapter was used; so it would be nice to have a picture or a drawing that describe by how many millimeters the pin should be out of the adapter and what's the tolerance (would be nice if someone from Viessmann can do it and add it to the documentation)

Top-Lösungsautoren