abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

ist thermo control oder (aus und zurück) temperatursensor kommen mit vitoplex 200 vitotronic 100 model cc1e oder ich muss kaufen

we bought boiler vitoplex 200 with vitotronic 100 model cc1e which have wireless connection i used vitosoft 300 demo verision to oerate it so i ask is vitosft program dvd included with boiler or i must buy it and also i can not creat accountin vitodata 300 because i don't have cutomer number or vitodata 300 just for contractor 

also we recieved the boiler vitoplex200 with vitotronic 100 (cc1e) without (fluegas sensor ,thermo control or( return temperature sensor,out temperatuer sensor ) so i need to know the devices must be included with boiler
8 ANTWORTEN 8

Hallo amr,

sorry, aber leider verstehe ich deine Frage nicht so recht. Könntest du diese ggf. etwas ausformulieren? Falls erforderlich gerne auch in englisch.

Gruß °be

we bought boiler vitoplex 200 with vitotronic 100 model cc1e which have wireless connection i used vitosoft 300 demo verision to oerate it so i ask is vitosft program dvd included with boiler or i must buy it and also i can not creat accountin vitodata 300 because i don't have cutomer number or vitodata 300 just for contractor.

also we recieved the boiler vitoplex200 with vitotronic 100 (cc1e) without (fluegas sensor ,thermo control or( return temperature sensor,out temperatuer sensor ) so i need to know the devices must be included with boiler

First post the serialnumber of the Vitotronic 100 and the Vitoplex, please.

What do you want to do with the Vitosoft 300? The Vitosoft 300 you only can get online.

Gruß °be

vitotronic 100 serial number :7901388807333118

Vitoplex 200 sx2a -- vitotronic 100 model cc1e serial number7901388807333118

I recieved the boiler without (fluegas sensor ,weather sensor,therm control or( return temperature sensor,out temperatuer sensor ) so i need to know the devices must be included with boiler  because i have devices did not delivered with boiler 

This is not the correct serialnumber of the control unit. Please check it.

Greeting °be

Yes it is the serial number of the control unit

There is another two serial on the control unit

One of them for lan

And that is the third serial on the control 

Top-Lösungsautoren