abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Can I upgrade Vitocal 222G & Vitocell 100 E with solar system for hot water DHW ? Any advice ?

Good day,

I would like to ask - can I add solar system to my Vitocal 222G & Vitocell 100 E. I noticed that summer time use around 10Kwh ( usualy working hours heating system 1,5 hrs / 24 hrs) per day just for DHW (hot water). I am trying to reduce mountly bill for electricity. Could you advice what kind of solar system to connect and is it possible to do it with my already mounted Vitocal 222G & Vitocell 100 E.

Thank you in advance

Ned1

5 ANTWORTEN 5

Hello Ned1,

a retrofit kit for a solar thermal system doesn't exist for your compact heat pump. But it would be possible to optimize the operation of a photovoltaic system. If you tell me the serial number of your heat pump, I can tell you exactly how this would be done.

Best regards ° fl

Dear Herr Schneider,
The number is 7501985301130102.
Regards
Ned1

You would be able to trigger various PV functions using a PV system and a 3-phase energy meter connected to the heat pump control via Modbus. For example, a setpoint increase of the hot water temperature.

Best regards ° fl

Thank you very much for replay. Could you advice with links for Modbus and other hardware I need for this project.
Best regards
Ned1

Under the following link you will find the assembly instructions of the 3-phase energy meter.

https://www.viessmann.com/vires/product_documents/5516060VMA00001_1.PDF

PV energy meter 3-phase - order number 7506157

Best regards ° fl
Top-Lösungsautoren