abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vitocal 222G & Vitocell 100 E

Good day Gents,

I belong Vitocal 222G & Vitocell 100 E, wish is working very well. When I have problem, you are the man who solved problems. Now all is Ok, just have a question. Summer time my Vitocal 222G is working only for hot water. How to heat water - by heat pump or with electricity ? Which way is cheaper ?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Ned

2 ANTWORTEN 2

Hi Ned

the el. power consumption is always cheaper when you use  the heatpump.

In Germany al ot of people have their own solar power plants with overcapacity in summer.

They use partly the heating element, because it works without wear and spare lifetime of the compressor. and the homemade el. power is for free.

When making hot water with the heat pump you should start the boiler schedule at a time of the day when you usally expect the highest outside air temperature. eg. In Germany after 1 p.m.

If the capacity of your boiler big enough it would be o.k. to enable the hot water only from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.

Thank you for advice. Unfortunally at the moment I have not sollar system, but thinking about it. Just first I will try next 30 days to heat DHW with electrical heating element (Elektro Heizelement Boiler Heizung Wasserspender) instead heat pump (compresor) .
Regards
Ned
Top-Lösungsautoren