abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Viessmann Vitodens 200 WBA2 - how to install a thermostat?

Guten tag,

Sorry for the English but my German is not too strong. I have the following boiler: Viessmann Vitodens 200, CE-0085 BO 0342, Serial no:7186846 512483102 WBA2 with Vitotronic 100 HC1, with an external thermometer which is located outside the house.

Currently the temperature is controlled on the boiler's Vitotronic 100 HC1 unit, but now I would like to add a Netatmo thermostat to the system. This is the schema on my boiler: https://goo.gl/photos/RihZbtAa2zAG7R3w8

I removed the bridge between L and 1 on module 96, installed my thermostat there, but unfortunately it doesn't work, if the termostat switches on, it has no effect on the boiler, when the L1 bridge is removed the boiler seems to ignore also the temperature set on the Vitotronic 100.

Can you please help me how to install an external thermostat to my livingroom? Any help or advice would be highly appreciated.

Danke schön!
Nikolas

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Netatmo can not be used with this regulation.

The instructions for connection are often wrong.

Why would you want to remote the system?

Thanks for your quick response. The house where I need to install this thermostat is on a remote location, sometimes we are not there for a week or even longer and for those periods I would like to keep the temperature down. I need the remote so I can increase the temperature the day before we arrive. If Netatmo cannot be used, what would you advise for a reasonable price? Unfortunately Vitocomfort is too expensive for me.
Thanks in advance!

Dear nemethn,

what @Hausdoc said, is correct. If you have further questions, please direct them to viessmann@viessmann.cz. The colleagues will be able to help you out.

Best regards °jo