abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vitodens 200-W Eco Mode versus normal mode

Hello,

I have Vitodens 200-W B2HB (ser. num 7570775601562112) and regulator Vitotronic 200 H02B.

I have problem burner have many starts for shor time during normal mode whole day. (outside temperature about 9 degree celsius)

During Eco-mode it works ok in the night. outside temperature about 5 degree celsius)

I have setpoint for normal and eco-mode set to 21 degree.

What is in fact difference i normal and eco-mode in regulator meaning ?

bellow I added graph with %power of burner ..   eco-mode runs from 20:00 to 6:00 stable around 9% power ... 

Screenshot_20201027_151315_io.homeassistant.companion.android.jpg

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hello Carel,

in Eco Mode the Room Temperature respectively the flow temperature is -3K compared to normal.

https://www.viessmann-community.com/t5/Experten-fragen/Ego-modus/qaq-p/32271

I guess your flow temperature / diagramm is to high. This cause the radiators  thermostatic valve  to close. This cause a decrease of the water flow below the minium flow of the vitondens it need for modulation.

then it runs in start stop mode.

Try to reduce the heating curve -2k. eg by parallel shifting

I would recommend to change the thermostatic valve to max for some weeks until you got the right heating curve.

Come back in 2 days if this change  resolves the issue.

Thank you for reply.
Yes, I use thermostatic valves on radiators and this makes harder to set equithermal curve properly.
Ok, I will try to set setpoint on normal-mode from 21 to 19 and I will see whats happens.

I have only one suspicion that in Eco-mode works circuit pump with some lower water diff-pressure mode. It thought it basis on lower values on electric energy graphs during eco-mode.
So can you confirm the only difference bettwen normal-mode and eco-mode is 3K difference in setpoint ?
Its a pitty that this important regulation properties are not descibed in manual 😕

Hello ,

yes depending on the configuration the pump slows down in Eco Mode.

>>I will try to set setpoint on normalnode from 21 to 19

or you change the "shift" of the curve to -2K
https://youtu.be/tK38GyHTsbY?t=328

you have to monitor the indoor temperatur (with thermostatic valves set to MAX) in the next few weeks and you will have to adapt the slope and the shift of the curve according to the video.
Top-Lösungsautoren