abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Beantwortet! Gehe zur Lösung.

Datapoint “heating.power.consumption” stopped working out of the blue

Hi Viessmann

Yesterday 10.8.2021 at 10:10 AM the datapoint “heating.power.consumption” stopped working (empty response). No changes from my side in the last few days, worked stable before.

Also the datapoints

• heating.circuits.N.temperature (target temperature of outlet)
  • heating.circuits.N.sensors.temperature.supply (current temperature of outlet)

are still not working (while called as described in the documentation, see other forum post). I get the response and the correct URL for the data points, but the value is empty. Did restart the entire system, didn't help...

Everything worked stable until the 15th july

I’m a little disappointed. The current api is a huge step back compared to bsb, openv, and the unofficial api (which was quite good!). Work in progress is fine, but if this means shutting down mandatory features out of the blue, it is quite annoying to us and makes it impossible to use the api in a live environment! So please fix this...

Thank you very much

davids1

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

OK, the feature is back online. It has been renamed to "heating.power.consumption.total" .

So guys, please, next time post those things in your changelog right after you shut down the feature. So we don't waste our time investigating and you don't waste your time reading and answering unnecessary threads...

Thanks very much

David

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 ANTWORTEN 3

I also noticed some data points stopped working.

for example "heating.boiler.sensors.temperature.main" seems to be replaced by "heating.dhw.sensors.temperature.hotWaterStorage". I suppose they made the change to have a better logic structure. I'd advise you to check out the documentation and see if you can find a new location for the data points you are looking for, perhaps they have replaced it with another name.

Hi @davids1 ,

there was a change in the heting.power.consumption feature, which made it unavailable. We are working on bringing back the feature to the public API.

Please also make sure to follow the advice of @BrechtM and have a look at the available features listed here: https://developer.viessmann.com/en/doc/iot/data-points

OK, the feature is back online. It has been renamed to "heating.power.consumption.total" .

So guys, please, next time post those things in your changelog right after you shut down the feature. So we don't waste our time investigating and you don't waste your time reading and answering unnecessary threads...

Thanks very much

David

Top-Lösungsautoren