abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Heizkreispumpe manuel über die API ein und ausstellen

Good day,

I would like to switch the heating circuit pump on and off manually via the iOT Api. The reason is that my basement is always too cold and the upper floors are too warm. Since I have underfloor heating here, it would be nice to have the cold transported up from the basement. This would save me the fan upstairs and the gas used for heating in the basement. I also have a smart thermostat control and can therefore control each room individually.

LG

7 ANTWORTEN 7

Interessiert das niemanden von Viessmann hier oder was ist kaputt? 

Hi @ElSebbo,

question upfront if it is possible for you to set heating circuit pump via ViCare, maybe via a time schedule?

In general, smart thermostats / single room control are also a bit special in terms of control so it would be interesting what is possible to be set in ViCare.

Hi @MichaelHanna ,

i use home assistant with vitoconnect. If the API is then extended with the possibility it is possible for me to control this from Home assistant. This realy would help me to cool down the house at hot days i belive, because of the underfloor heating (and maybe soon colling). Big surface where energy exchange can happen.

Also i would recommend to keep the api as open as possible. For example changing heating times for warm water, disabling/enabling warm water and heating. Than i realy could optimize the energy consumption etc. 

When its possible to activate/deactivate the heating circuit pump than i would cycle the water through the house for 10 minutes every 30 minutes if the house is too hot in the rooms, which i can detect via sensors. I belive this could help to keep the cellar warm and the rest of the house colder.

@ElSebbo Thank you for the explanation.

In general, you find all available IoT features (data points) in our API documentation: https://documentation.viessmann.com/static/iot/data-points. You can also filter the list of IoT features by example typing "circulation" or "pump" in the search which is on the IoT data points page.

Also, you can do an API call for requesting all features that are available for your device through the public API. The call for this is "curl -X GET https://api.viessmann.com/iot/v1/equipment/installations/{{installationId}}/gateways/{{gatewaySerial..."

Let me know if this helps.

Best regards,

Michael

Maybe I could just lower the supply heating temperature limit so that the heating circuit also pumps when the heating is off?

heating.circuits.N.temperature.levels

Just a crude idea.

Top-Lösungsautoren