abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Termostato RF para Vitocal 111-S

I have just had a Vitocal 111-S installed and have ordered a Vitoconect OPTO2.
My question is what type of Viessman thermostat can I install since I don't have the possibility to run a cable from my living room to the Vitocal.
Can the Vitoconect connect to Vitotrol thermostats?
My installer does not know how to give me an answer.

3 ANTWORTEN 3

Hello Gus1978,

are the heating circuits to be controlled normally by room thermostats? If so, then you can basically use any thermostat.

Many greetings
Flo

Hello, the installation has only one circuit and there are no thermostats in the rooms. It is a radiant floor installation.
My interest in using a Viessman general thermostat was in case it provided some extra control. Although I think I can do that directly from ViCare as I have the Vitoconect.

If the circuits are always open anyway, then you can regulate nothing there yourself. is then regulated via the setting of the heating characteristic.

It takes some time to find the optimal setting of the heating characteristic. Normally you should have found the ideal setting after one heating season. The best way to do this is as follows.

Set the room thermostats in all rooms where you always want to be warm (kitchen, bathroom, living room, ...) to the highest possible level. The other rooms, such as the bedroom, you set to the desired lower temperature. Then you have to set the room setpoint temperature on the controller to the temperature you want for the living area. Now you only need to make changes to the characteristic curve according to the temperatures in the rooms to be heated. Because you have turned up the room thermostats to full, you will notice the necessary changes immediately. Please change the slope and level according to the tips in the following link.

https://www.viessmann-community.com/t5/Innovations-Blog/Das-Viessmann-Heiztechniklexikon-H-wie-Heizk...

Best regards 
Flo

Top-Lösungsautoren