abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Why pressure in cold water line increased to 8 bar when Vitocal 222G works for heating water

Dear Wiessmann team, sorry that I am writing on English, but unfortunately  I don't speak German language. I have a this kind of  problem. I belong Vitocal 222G with Vitocell 100 E and use them already 4 years. It is perfect equipment, but twice my cellar flooded because the filter sump (FHPR34-B-AQ) on cold water line bursted. I though that reason is bad quality of filter sump ( 6bars WP), but later I found that pressure it this line increased to 8 bars when Vitocall 222G is working only for hot water. Hot water not for heating floor system, hot water for home needs ( shower, kitchen....). This high pressure (8 bars) damaged my filter's sump, UV water disinfection system-VIQUA and Aquahome 20N. Please for your assistance. Best regards. Nedelcho. Bulgaria.

InkedNED5_LI.jpg
InkedNED7_LI.jpg
NED2.jpg
NED7.jpg
16 ANTWORTEN 16

Hello Ned1,

so that the pressure in the cold water pipe does not rise during the hot water heating, a safety valve must be installed on the cold water side. This valve will be opened if the pressure is to high. In addition, it may be useful to install an expansion vessel on the cold water side.

Best regards ° fl

Thank you very much indeed for fact replay. I will follow your advice, just want to clarify where to install the pressure reducing valve (Druckminderer). On which pipe. How I can send to you some pictures to be easier for you?
Regards
Ned1

Hello,

no it's not a pressure reducing valve, it's a a safety valve.

Please look here at Page 6. The part is called "SIV", it opens when the water is expanding.

http://www.viessmann.com/web/poland/pdf-90.nsf/7a38371490532f7bc125727b002d5e9e/efe50443f5e6f8a7c125...

You also need "RV1 Rückflussverhinderer"

You can also use this set https://www.ebay.de/p/Viessmann-Trinkwasser-sicherheitsgruppe-10-bar-7219722/1722548604

Greetings
Heizing
Gruß
Heizing

You can send me the pictures to Customer-Care@Viessmann.com. Please include the browser link from your Thread.

Best regards ° fl

Thanks. I sent the pictures to Customer-Care@Viessmann.com. Did you receive them? Regards. Ned1

Dear Herr Schneider,
today I found in your community same problem I have, already solved. See below.
Druck der Hauswasserstation steigt von 4 bar auf 10 bar während des Erhitzens des Trinkwasserspeichers meiner Wärmepumpe
von Ozzler am ‎22-04-2016 20:10
Optionen
https://www.viessmann-community.com/t5/Experten-fragen/Druck-der-Hauswasserstation-steigt-von-4-bar-...

Hallo Flo_Schneider,
nachdem wir das KFR-Ventiloberteil ausgetauscht hatten und der Druckanstieg immer noch eintrat, suchten wir wie beschrieben nach allen anderen möglichen Fehlerursachen. Die Ursache wurde nun gefunden. Rückflussverhinderer (fest eingebautes Teilstück) war defekt. Seitdem ein neuer eingebaut ist, ist auch kein Druckanstieg zu verzeichnen.
To save your time, could you advice which back pressure valve been changed. Where is located?
Thank you very much indeed for your support.
Regards
Ned

Hello,

it's "RV1 Rückflussverhinderer" here at Page 6.
http://www.viessmann.com/web/poland/pdf-90.nsf/7a38371490532f7bc125727b002d5e9e/efe50443f5e6f8a7c125...

Greetings
Heizing
Gruß
Heizing

Thank you very much indeed for assistance. This RV1 - where is located - inside main unit ( heat pump Vitocal222g) or between Vitocal and Vitocel 100?
Regards
Ned1

No, it's between Cold water entrance in the house an the vitcocell 100 normally before safety Valve. It's an standard part, not special Viessmann. I think there's probably no Rückflussverhinderer in your installation. I think you should call an plumber.

Gruß
Heizing

Thank you again. Unfortunately I am green grass in this equipment. I can send you some pictures from my heating system and you can point the place where have t be back pressure valve. If is not arrogant from my side, please for email ar Viber contact. Regards. Ned

@Flo_Schneider

kannst du mal die Bilder online stellen? Danke.

Gruß
Heizing

Good Day,
I tried more than 2 hours to add some pictures into Alben für Ned1. No way. Maybe because my misunderstanding German language. Can I do it different way ?
Best regards
Ned

No, you only can put it in th first thread. You can send them to Customer-Care@Viessmann.com with an link to this thread.
Gruß
Heizing

OK, I sent them to Customer-Care@Viessmann.com.
Best regards
Ned1

Good morning,
I would like to say THANK YOU for support and advice. Yesterday the company which made installation mounted safety valve-6bars and expansion vessel on outlet (hot water from Vitocall 222G and problem is solved. They pumped air into vessel to 4,2 bars ( same pressure Grundfoss reach when pump reaches when pump).
Vielen Dank
Ned 1

No Problem. If you have any further questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Greetings
Heizing
Gruß
Heizing
Top-Lösungsautoren