abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vicare 3.0 app not showing anymore when pump is active

Hello,

Since the update to 3.0 i cannot see anymore when a device is active.

For example when  setting the wanted temperature higher than the actual temperature befor there was a orange circle that indicated that the pump was on.

Same for the Tap water.

Since the update i didnt have this visible anymore what i find not very handy.

Is this a setting that i need to change  ? I have searched but didnt find this.

I have a Vitodens 222-W with the OPTO1 coupler so maybe it has something to do with the combination ? But before i had this visible and since the interface is only change to a modern look i asume that this option must be there.

Thanks

Dcaub

2 ANTWORTEN 2

Hi Dcaub,

you're right. The "orange circle" isn't supported any longer since version 3.0.0. Nevertheless, you can see whether a pump is running or not by clicking on "Settings" (Einstellungen)  and then select "Device status" (Gerätestatus). There you can also see whether the burner is running or not.

Have a nice day and stay healthy, Thomas

Hello,

Thanks for reaction.

Stupid that they have deleted this option without any warning the update is automaticly and suddenly you lose a function.

For me it is just a new moderner look and less in function.

The weather forecast is a option that i didnt need for me the actual outside temperature is more interesting than the one of the weather forecast wich is not Always the correct one.

Is there a way to go back to the version before do you know that ?

If i had now it before i would not have done the update to 3.0

Why they left this out ? They could set even easy a option if you want to see it.

Not client friendly . When you do a update you dont leave functions out without notice for it.

Viessmann bad points !

Thanks

Dcaub

Top-Lösungsautoren