abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

OPTO1 module not working Heating LED blinking RED

Hello,

I have a Vitodens 222-W . I have tried to connect the Opto1 module to the Vitodens. **bleep** powering on the Opto1 the 3 LEDS are blinking together white for a while , **bleep** that the Heating LED is blinking green for +-10 seconds and is changed to blinking RED and it stays on blinking RED.

The optlink cable is connected to the vitodens it is clicked on the V , right of the V there is a Green LED i have seen before i clicked it on.

What can be wrong ? Can there be a setting in the Vidodens installer menu that is not set so it cannot communicate ?

Maybe something else ?

Hope sombeody have a solution.

Thanks !!

Didier

6 ANTWORTEN 6

Hello Dcaub,

which Vitodens 222-W do you have? Please give us the serialnumber of your Vitodens.

If the first LED on the top of the Vitoconnect 100 blinks red, there is no connection to the boiler. It is possible that the cable of the Vitoconnect or the optolink-module of the Vitodens 222-W is damaged.

Which operation unit is installed at your Vitodens 222-W?

Best wishes °be

Hello,

Thanks for the answer. I have Vitodens 222-W WS2B Serial nr : 7438334102430105 But the mainboard of the Vitodens has been dead already 2 times so it is mainboard nr 3 that is installed. Maybe that there is a setting that is not set as default to communicate ?
Before i ordered i have called Viessmann support in Belgium to ask if OPTO1 is compatible with my 222-w and they have asked me also the serial nr . I have the serial nr from my Viessmann Maintenance contract for cleaning . So i dont know if the mainboard has been changed if this is a issue ?
I never used the OPTO module on the Vitodens before. Maybe the technician didnt connect it internal when he swapped the board ? is this possible ? or is this something directly on the mainboard without cables.
I am computer techician so i can check myself for some things if needed.
I have found a manual of the module that is fitted on the Vitodens (the photo is also the same) Vitotronic type HO1B
Thanks !!

best regards

Didier

Thank you for the serialnumber. Your Vitodens 222-W with a HO1B operation unit is compatible to the Vitoconnect 100.

That the mainboard was changed is ok, the Vitoconnect 100 is still compatible. Please contact your installer and let him check, if the optolink is working. He also must check the cable.

The "OPTO-module" is a fixed component of the mainbord. If your installer changed the mainboard he also changed the "OPTO-module".

Best wishes °be

Hello,
Thanks , i understand but if i need to call the Viessmann Installer then the easy install just click the module on is gone if he is gonna send a invoice for coming to here and the hours for checking and **bleep** this tell me that the OPTO1 is not working. So i look a way to solve it myself. The Opto1 is not a expensive module if there is a invoice for checking then the cheap system is gone. Thanks.
Best regards
Didier

Something that i didn't ask. When de OPTO1 module is not connected to the Vitodens but is connected to the OPTO1 and it will be powered on . Should the other LED give light even if the Optcal connection with the Vitodens is not there ? If there is no connection to the Vitodens should the OPTO1 module send a WIFI signal but this is also not happening so wheb i followed the wizzard in the App on the iPhone at some point it ask to connect the Wifi of the IPhone to search for the Viessman OPTO1 wifi and this is also not found. So the WIFI if not sending signal maybe it is because the first LED is blinking RED but otherwise this can also give a hint that the module is faulty.
Thanks !

When the Vitoconnect 100 has no connection to the Vitodens the first LED on the top will glow or blink red. The other LEDs are off and the Vitoconnect sends no wifi.

Best wishes °be