abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Beantwortet! Gehe zur Lösung.

Vicare thermostat stuck in "Checking the permissions failed"

I'm trying to setup in Vitoguide my first Vicare thermostat but registration after scanning the QR code from the voucher is stuck in "Checking the permissions failed". My 050 type gas heater is configured and I can see it in Vitoguide and control it remotely from ViCare.

Any idea what this means? Is it a viessmann cloud service error?

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hello Raduv,

in this community we can only support devices sold and operated in Germany since we have no access to devices and accounts located outside of Germany.

Please contact your regional service via mail, you can find the address on the Viessmann homepage of your country under "Contact"

Best regards,

Chris - Customer Care Team

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 ANTWORTEN 2

Hello Raduv,

in this community we can only support devices sold and operated in Germany since we have no access to devices and accounts located outside of Germany.

Please contact your regional service via mail, you can find the address on the Viessmann homepage of your country under "Contact"

Best regards,

Chris - Customer Care Team

Thank you, meanwhile I managed to contact the regional service. They cleared it up for me.
The app, documentation / voucher or stores don't tell you that you need to have a Viessmann partner configure your first sensor.

Top-Lösungsautoren