abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Beantwortet! Gehe zur Lösung.

Vitosolic 200 SD4 tcyl2 set parameter

Hello , 

I have Viessmann solar system installed since 2 years .... System 1 , with one set of collectors (~9.8 sqm)  and one cylinder ( ~ 900L).

I want  works very well , expecially collector cooling and reverse cooling features it very sunny days with low usage ...

Problem is only one - then I leave to holidays forget to lower Tcyl set to 50-60 degrees ( usualy , then I am at home I have set 85 degrees t ohave up tp 3 days heat reserve in non sonny days ) in summer time  cylinder and collector is overheated until safety shutdown temperatures. Then T cyl set is 50 and no use ,system works stable - dytime heats up to 80 and night time cools down to 50 without overloads.

Question - is it possible to have a solution ( maybe additional hardware needed) in order to switch between  T cyl set two temperatures with relay contact ? ( for example 60 and 80 ) so Home automation or kid can do this can do this  without entering complex programming ...

Thank you very much ,

Kastytis

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

In solar thermal energy the plant should be designed so that it is intrinsically safe. In case of a long absence in southern countries, we recommend installing a stagnation cooler to dissipate the heat produced over.

The input of a second set point value for the storage temperature is not possible. For further questions please let us know your country of origin, so we can provide you with the contact details of our local Viessmann offices.

Greetings from Germany °jo

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 ANTWORT 1

In solar thermal energy the plant should be designed so that it is intrinsically safe. In case of a long absence in southern countries, we recommend installing a stagnation cooler to dissipate the heat produced over.

The input of a second set point value for the storage temperature is not possible. For further questions please let us know your country of origin, so we can provide you with the contact details of our local Viessmann offices.

Greetings from Germany °jo

Top-Lösungsautoren