abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

No heating curve

hi, i have vitodens 100, with temperature sensor, in vicar application 3.6.1, no heating curve

Tnx

8 ANTWORTEN 8

Hello damir129,

the Vitoconnect OT1 or OT2 is not compatible with the outside temperature sensor.

Since the heating curve depends on the outside temperature you are not able to configure the curve within the app.

We only support german systems at our community here. If you need support for your system please send us an email to customer-care@viessmann.com and tell us where you come from.

So we can forward your request to our competend collegaues at your country.

Best wishes Benjamin from the Customer-Care-Team

Hi, I'm from Croatia, I have a problem, in the vicar 3.6.0 application I can't regulate the heating curve, with the older version of the vicar it worked, and with the new version of the vicar it doesn't work,

how to regulate the heating curve with the application?

can I get an older version of the vicar ?, the heating curve could be set there.

my device vitodens 100 and external temperature sensor

thank you

We´ve forwarded your last email to our collegaues for support at croatia. 

is there a solution to regulate the heating curve? via the app?

Our collegaues will get in touch with you, to answer your questions. 

We only support german systems at our community here.

I would like to ask a question, I have a vitodens 100w B1KC-26 connected with a vitoconect and viessmann thermostat OT100, im trying to change the heating curve through the app, at the system settings- as I have seen at the demo but I don't have the option, is there another way to do it?

( in older versions vicar 3.0.26 ....., the heating curve was adjusted )

Thank you in advance

The Vitoconnect OT1 or OT2 is not compatible with the outside temperature sensor.

Since the heating curve depends on the outside temperature you are not able to configure the curve within the app.

We only support german systems at our community here. If you need support for your system please send us an email to customer-care@viessmann.com and tell us where you come from.

So we can forward your request to our competend collegaues at your country.

Best wishes Benjamin from the Customer-Care-Team

In last v3.10.1 on ViCare Viessmann vitodens 100-w b1kc-26 + Vitoconnect ot2 and Vitotrol 100 ot1 + outdoor temperature sensor temperature curves and the slope is it working normally does the application have full functionality?

Top-Lösungsautoren