abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Vitodens 222f heating problem

I have a fully functional Vitodens 222f system that will not heat my house when the exterior temperature is above 0°C.
I've tried changing the heating curve but this has no effect and currently my house is colder than outside (exterior temp 8°C) The system has no error messages and was serviced last month with no problems found.
How can I override the exterior sensor to force the heating on.

4 ANTWORTEN 4

Have you activated weather-controlled flow temperature control?

In the case of weather-controlled flow temperature control, three "parameters" determine the heating characteristic curve and thus the flow temperature and thus the actual room temperature value that can actually be achieved:
- Inclination of the heating characteristic curve
- Level of heating characteristic curve
- Room temperature setpoint of the normal program
- (Outside temperature)

How are the three parameters arranged?
- Inclination?
- Level?
- Room temperature setpoint?

Is the outside temperature correctly taken over by the outdoor sensor in the Vitodens?

As far as I know it is active,
The app and the boiler itself both correctly display the current exterior temperature,
the inclination was set to 1.6 (older house with radiators and ok ish insulation), the level was set by the service tech to 6 and targeted room temp was 20°

Changing the settings based on the tooltips/info in the app makes no difference to either the heating, whenever the outside temp gets above freezinh the heating shuts off and the house ends up colder than outside!

At this point I'm really unhappy with this system (only 3 years old) and I'm looking for a solution that gives me direct control of the heating. I get that the sensor is designed to try and optimise the amount of gas used but if the house is regularly colder than it is outside then its pointless.

I have never heard of a heater that only heats below an outside temperature of about 0°C.
There must be a very specific reason for this behavior. Is heating above 0°C done with an additional stove, for example wood-burning stove?

Is there a room thermostat in the living room or other room that reports the room temperature to the Vitodens?

The heating characteristic looks unsuspicious.
Nevertheless, please set the level from 6 ----> 12 as a test. Even with the current mild outside temperatures (in Germany), more heating should then be used.

What is the serial number of the Vitodens? It is located on top of the housing cover next to the exhaust pipe.

Remove (disconnect) the outside sensor as a test. In addition to an error message, the thermal bath should heat as if it were 0°C outside .(übersetzt mit Google)

Top-Lösungsautoren