abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

S154-1 on Viessmann Vitodens 100 B1HE-199

About a month ago I had a contractor install a Viessmann Vitodens 100 B1HE-199 boiler with an indirect tank LAARS LS-SS-50-L. For the first 3 weeks of operation, I did not pay any attention to the whole system as it was working and producing heat and DHW until I got a notification on ViCare app that the boiler had a fault F62-50. After consulting with my contractor, I unlocked it and let it operate again. I found quite a few warnings A19-50 in Message History : Warning prior to F62-50 based on timestamp, not sure if they are related. It's been operating normally for the past few days now and there are no further A19-50 warnings. However I've started noticing S154-1 in Active Message : Status when the boiler is OFF and there are many (recent 10) of them in Message History : Status. While the boiler is ON, S154-1 disappears from Active Message: Status.

According to the manual S154-1 is "Boiler internal flow switch is in open position". It's reasonable to me that the flows switch should be in OPEN position when the boiler is off, no flow; and it should be in CLOSED position when the boiler is on, flow detected. Is S154-1 normal in this case?

I am in the Northeast of USA.

0 ANTWORTEN 0
Top-Lösungsautoren